Multiple displays Time line

I really wish I would have known that using multiple displays wasn’t going to be available before I forked out over $100 for this product. I have been using MSFS since the 80’s and it has been great. But in recent years those of us that were using your products got used to having the ability to use more than one display. Don’t get me wrong this new FS is awesome. However, I really feel like the multiple display option should have been on the table at MSFS 2020 go live. I don’t want to wait til 2021 for this option. I think this project should get pushed to the top of the to do list. I would be doing a lot more flights if this were available.

absolutely with you on this one, I have triple screens & I have invested a lot of money on hardware for MSF 2020, the fish eye effect is terrible & is wrecking my experience , common asobo & fix this problem
please please please

I really like the simulator but flying on one monitor is very disappointing to me, I really try hard but is impossible…vr is OK but I can’t fly more than 1h before I feel exhausted the 3 monitor is more relax for me
I really hope that this can be done very soon we are many people wanting for this …

@LouisCypher6942 This isn’t really a bug, more of a wishlist item.

Just in case you haven’t seen it, regular dev. blog updates are released, on Thursdays, with a state of play, if you will. You’ll be pleased to know that multiple display support is currently being worked on!

1 Like

I have seen that they are working on it, I am just not a fan of the timeline.

I hope that there will be a possibility to put parts of the instrument panels on a second display.
I like 2D panels that you can put on a other display. For example the top panel on a monitor above the main monitor.

Like this,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.