Multiple Settings - Pilot Profiles

So it’s pretty obvious that you can only have one pilot setting which is linked to your Microsoft Xbox account but I think it would be great if we could save options and settings with different profiles. For example, if flying in VATSIM I want to use a headset for COMS only, which is doable through the sound settings along with your Windows sound setup, but if I am just playing within the sim I don’t use my headset so I want all sound coming from my desktop speakers. That requires some extra steps to get properly setup. Same with multiplayer off, live weather on, AI aircraft off, etc.

So is this possible, and if not does it sound like something ASOBO should consider in some future update?

Hi @danzio56, welcome to the forums!

That’s a good idea. Multiple Pilot Profiles. There’s section on the forum for a “wishlist” that your post would be good in. If you want I can move it there as then your topic becomes voteable.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Multiple pilot user profiles

Yes, please do. Thanks!

Done! I also changed your subject line to see that will help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey there,
We found an older post on the same idea and merged your post into that. Unfortunately, the forum software cannot merge votes, so please do cast your vote for the combined topic. Thank you!