My Scenery looks horrendous

Ground Textures are Designed to look best from 1000+ feet above ground level in this and most other Flight Simulators. This is especially true for Photogrammetry Areas! Don’t expect things to look excellent at 20 feet in those types of areas.

Intel Core i9-10980XE
2X (Dual) NVIDIA TITAN RTX
Crucial 64GB Ballistix MAX RGB DDR4 RAM @4000 MHz
1400w PSU

I might just be picky but I’ve seen this forum and multiple people reported it as an issue so I thought it might be a bug, but here’s the forum Ground texture - Low resolution - Internet incorrect Bandwidth - #475 by TastyBiscuit571

I’m only regarding this as an issue because of this forum Ground texture - Low resolution - Internet incorrect Bandwidth - #476 by HELFly4ever but if it’s not I’m probably just picky.

A lot of incorrect answers here, so to the topic - Terrible Draw distance of textures (there are also issues with Draw distance of objects, trees and PG) has not been fixed. Same issue is also called LOD.

To be honest there’s still no progress at all (after half of year), even though these issues are in top 3 of bug reports.

So please, vote on all LOD topics, post your screens there and hope, as thousands of us do for months…

1 Like

This is what I was referring I’ve compared bing images to MFS2020 bing it’s clear their degrading the textures.

1 Like