NAV, COM and ATIS not working at all

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
STEAM
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO

Brief description of the issue:

Locations tested: EGKA, EGHI, EFHK, EFHF.
Planes tested: TBM930, Cessna 172 G1000

1. Loading to any of the above airports with any of the above planes, the Flight Plan allows to input departure and destination airports but not select approah or other PROCs.
  2. Setting in any of the radio frequensies: NAV1&2, VOR, ADS etc. do not work
  3. Setting in any of the com radio frequensies (ATIS, Tower etc.) do not work

What is the up-to-date /or/ correct information?

I should be able to input PROC for destination airport in FLP or PROC.
I should be able to use NAV and other radios
I should be able to input ATIS frequency and receive the information

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
provided to the zendesk ticket
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
as above
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Ultra spec PC - empty community folder, clear cache
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU6

Hi all, the same happened to me. Flying in Angola with NAV radios and COM, 2 days before SU6 everything was fine. After installing SU6 continued the flights with either C172 or PA44 but no more COM radios, ATC etc, and unable to use NAV radios to navigate or perform an ILS as well.

I did a fresh install of FS2020 and now it (navaids, runways, arrival settings and atis) started to work. The only things still not working are autopilot tracking VOR/DME (wont lock, just goes round and round) and best mixture shortcut kills the engine.

I have solved the problem:
1 - Deleted Rolling Cache and back to Normal;
2 - Installed Navigraph Data.
COM and NAV radios working properly and ATC as well.
Thank you.

Same thing for me, flight C700 when i approache to new york to land on KLGA or KJFK the auto pilot go crazy put aircraft up side down, disengage autopilot the aircraft is hard to control, flight control behave wrong. Also on departure from CYOW, CYQC, or any airport from Washington the auto pilot go crazy.
MS seem sleeping on it and they answer not enogh data, all question is filed with a lot of snapshot picture of issue. Some one have something similar.
On my new pc with only MSFS2020 with comunity file empty. The first 2 month was ok, now navigation goes wrong with ILS at some airport above.

After 2 month they start to do like that too and MS do nothing because they have too much report. Hire more personels…

1 Like

Thanks for the info, have to try this.

I found the solution here:
[BUG LOGGED] Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds
^ Please add your vote to that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.