Navigraph avionics plugin g3000/g5000 v1.000

NAVIGRAPH plugin for G3000 and G5000 available on NAVIGRAPH HUB

1 Like

Moved to #gd-commsupport:tools-utilities

People like me who only have a nav data subscription and only want Simbrief import are out of luck, correct? I would have to upgrade to “Ultimate” just for Import…?

No, you can install the plugin via Navigraph Hub and download flight plans from SimBrief theough the plugin with only a navigation data subscription.

Stephen

7 Likes

Is there an “I could kiss you!” emoji?

1 Like

Just curious…how and when for console?

Probably not. the TLDR of the why is because you can’t develop for console the way you can develop for PC. I don’t think i could provide a more in-depth answer unfortunately i just understand it this way.

Thanks for answering.

Now can we get this in the 787???

Exciting news Navigraph!!!
Navigraph Releases Own Avionics Plugin - FSElite

No pinging/tagging of 1st party personnel please.

There appears to be issues being caused by this new plug/in with other apps.

I installed it yesterday and it appears to be preventing the Fenix app from loading/auto starting correctly when loading in the 320, and it’s stopping the GAIST Live Beta from opening entirely.

Uninstalling the plug-in puts everything back to a working state.

It IS possible for XBOX. Just do read the original post by navigraph. There is a lot explained incl. XBOX.

1 Like

how do i use/install it on the XBox version of MSFS?
there is nothing helpful on the navigraph website… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

You can’t. You have to wait for the individual aircraft authors to integrate it, like FlightFX. (Disclaimer: I am a FlightFX Beta Tester)

Quoted from the article:

The plugin is also available for integration by Xbox aircraft developers. It will soon be available in the Xbox as well as the PC version of the HJet and SF50 Vision Jet G2 from FlightFX.

1 Like

To be clear, i am asking for the TBM and the C700.

They are writing about the G3000 and G5000. (Quote: „…are utilized by the popular TBM 930 and the Cessna Citation Longitude. With the plugin, you can now seamlessly display charts directly on these avionics systems.“)

Is for this the Workingtitle Enhanced necessary?

If so, this COULD be available on the XBox marketplace. But it isn’t. (Why not?)

So, here’s the thing.

You need a Navigraph subscription installed on the sim in order to gain access to Jeppensen Navdata and Charts.

That doesn’t work on XBox because the Navdata is a community plug-in.

The Charts plug in that lets you call up Charts in the virtual cockpit is also a Community plug-in.

So - none of that is available on XBox. Indeed, you are using the same code versions of the G3000/G5000 (enhanced or not) that PC users have. But without access to a Community folder, which doesn’t exist on XBox, you can’t take advantage of the Avionics plug-in directly.

Disclaimer - I am an FFX Beta Tester. The reason the HJet and the Vision Jet 2.0 will have a working Charts capability with their version of the AAU1 G3000 is because the authors have the AAU1 embedded directly in the planes - it’s not using the AAU1 code directly in the sim, but a standalone copy, and they include the Navigraph plug-in.

Working Title cannot include the plug-in as part of core sim code because there is no licensing arrangement between Navigraph and Microsoft.

1 Like

Simple question;
why doesn’t exist this folder on the xbox?

XBox is a closed system, and limits what you can do to add content directly to the File System. So no Community Folder.

But it would be easy for MS to integrate the workingtitle addon, would’t it? And what is this WASM exactly doing?!

Is it only me seeing this causing issues with other products?