Navigraph Charts 8.0 is Out!

MOD EDIT

In case you don’t know, the update just dropped. All I can say thus far is, “WOW!” This is a massive upgrade to what we had previously. Enjoy!

13 Likes

Amazing!!!

I think it’s a big change and i hope i master it pretty quickly.
Is it me, or is the ‘world map’ as we known it gone?

The world map is what it opens up to first?

No. It’s still there. There’s a ton of new options. Click on the wheel at the bottom left corner to change the view.

I don’t see the update 8.0 update though the Navigraph Data Center. Do we have to uninstall that and download the 8.0 executable?

In love with the Simbrief import and auto pinning of the charts when you load the flight!!!

4 Likes

Open the full app. You’ll see it clearly as soon as the map opens. It’s not in the data center.

It’s not part of Nav Data Center, launch your current charts version and it will tell you to an update is available. Or, login to Navigraph and get it there.

1 Like

Big time saver. Tinker around a bit more. The winds, weather, and other details are there too.

1 Like

Work production just went to 0!

2 Likes

Manipulating the map with the right clock is nice!!!

And so much info provided!

Trying to figure out if there is a way to edit which charts get pinned when you create your FP. I’d like to also get the Parking Gates one to automatically pin.

1 Like

Really impressed. The VFR chart looks great, the new interface is wonderfully powerful, and the weather is surprisingly one of my favorites, especially runway wind recommendations. Wow!

1 Like

I got the update for the desktop version which now shows the 8.0 maps but the in-simulator charts are still 7.5.0.

1 Like

Zoom in and you can see the taxiways, gates, etc…

2 Likes

That’s what it should be for now. I’d imagine the in-sim app will get an update soon too.

As a beta tester, I’ve been working with this incredibly perfect version of Navigraph charts and moving map for a few weeks now, on MSFS 2020 and I can tell you what you need, with precise details, you can find on Navigraph Charts 8.0 and the Navigraph Charts on iOS.

You can see on the charts all the information that is useful and necessary without any particular effort, for example, zooming in on the major airport and gates and runways clearly shows all the information you need without being forced to open Taxi Charts.

In this version of Navigraph, special VFR Charts and Schematics are fantastic for people who fly VFR and can easily find their takeoff or landing route.

2 Likes

what an update! great!

is there any videos from them showing off all the new things etc ???

Totally lost. Can’t figure out how to use it.

1 Like