Hello dear community!
I would like to experiment something that may enhance my flight experience.
I am thinking about making something like tiny vibration devices that attach the base of my T1600 Stick and on top of my Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant, so that I can feel the roar of the turbine engines through my commands.
How is it called the thing I am looking for, or how can I achieve such thing via DIY? Is it difficult.
Thanks to all the good people that have read so far.
Warm regards,
Tommaso
I have the base shaker with now 2 shakers fitted under chair , adds so.much to the sim wheels.down speed brake flaps.etc etc , I also have the winctrl ursula 32 throttle this has built in shakers for each throttle.
The base shaker is from track racer with one shaker was.£219 uk and 50 plus bracket for second .
I made a homemade shaker for my chair, something like this should work for your needs too. I bought a couple of tactile transducers and a small sub woofer amp on Amazon. It was several years ago, but I don’t think I paid over $50 for the parts. It works great for me.