Need help with CTD

I’m impressed with your determination to keep searching for a resolution.
Also interested in what it could be.

Do you have Capture One installed?

1 Like

This seems to be an MSFS issue.
It affects a lot of folks.
Some have found what causes it, a lot are still trying.
What seems to be the common denominator is a CTD on final.
I have seen quite a few posts here on the subject, some referring to it as a memory leak.
It seems to have arisen in the last month or so, probably after the updates starting around the end of December.

all addons including 3rd partie ones can cause it and yes theses are not loade on safe mode, sooo i bet its a bought addon.

I think most CTDs are related to their servers and how overloaded they have gotten. I got another one tonight but I don’t get a lot of them usually. The past few days haven’t been great. They like to increase the number of people using this game but I am not sure if they have realized how overloaded their servers are and how they may be the main reason for most of the CTDs people are experiencing.

To Piperhawk. I totally agree with you. Why is it, as soon as someone knocks this Flightsim, the post is deleted like yours and mine. I have NEVER come across ANY other software that is so unstable as FS2020. The whole idea of a forum is for users to express their opinions as well as giving advice, as long as they are not abusive, or rude. I am worried to even mention the other Flightsim I use? To delete Piperhawk’s post is against freedom of expression. IS THIS GOING TO DELETED!

1 Like

A post or topic will be hidden, edited or deleted per the Code of Conduct on this forum. Posts that are off-topic or not constructive will be flagged.

You may criticize but in a constructive way. Rants, are not constructive. Posting about moderator actions in the public forum is not allowed per the Code of Conduct.

This Code of Conduct everyone agreed to when they joined the forum. Freedom of expression applies to a government entity. This forum is not part of any government and has its own set of rules and guidelines.

If you wish to supply your feedback about MSFS, you may do so officially at:
Zendesk by selecting the “Feedback” option from the drop down.

1 Like

As some users are not following the Code of Conduct in this topic, topic will remain closed.