Need help with Unreal Weather-Live METAR

The locked files are only changeable by the Trusted Installer “user” within Windows. There is no way to access the actual files without hacking windows itself. You can use methods to unlock the folders but the files will still be encrypted and unusable. In addition some of the files are zipped in drm protected packages if part of the premium versions.

If it is not found in the user appdata folder then it cannot be edited or used in the MS store version.

anyone with the steam version gotten this to work? Mine shows clear skies everywhere with 13c and a 5kt wind

Never got mine to work either. :tired_face:

Just posted an update, ver. 1.2. I also created a separate thread for this mod in this forum.

I think I can help here :wink:
see my other post in the MODs main topic at Unreal Weather - Live METAR Mod - #16 by ViennaFlying

To whoever asked yes Rex is a separate add on program running and is pay ware which I would not recommend buying as I have had nothing but bad experiences with Rex software. Just my opinion. If you are looking for a good weather program for flight sim and do not want to use the one in the simulator I would wait in Active Sky to come up with one.

hi, i inadvertently overwritten the WeatherEditionMenu.html and WeatherEditionMenu.js files is there any way to get them back, I didn’t copy