NeoFly: fly missions as a bush pilot in MSFS

Well, I’ve been working my way from UK, South-East through France and now into Switzerland using NeoFly’s missions to ‘guide’ me. So I’ve not been based in an single area.

After a few missions in the 172 (after I crossed into France) I was finding it a bit difficult to head the direction I want with the extremely limited carry weight. I went to the database and ‘swapped’ it out for a Grand Caravan* to carry more cargo. That opened up more options for cargo and higher passenger missions, which allows me to go East / South-East more often than not.

• If you do this, don’t forget you need a C licence for turboprop in NeoFly, also editable in the database.

That might be it indeed. I did fly the Caravan before though, when I was playing a ‘hacked game’ but it still didn’t get me far. However, I restarted the career without any hacks to make it a bit more realistic. I guess that also includes not wandering off too far away then… :wink:

And yet AGAIN I finished a mission only to see NeoFly lost connection in the meantime. Long flight, perfect landing, very happy and then… it’s not registered. Highly annoying. I’m out for now. I’ll find another way to make my flights entertaining.

Malus is opposite to Bonus. Malus is Latin for bad. Bonus is Latin for good.

3 Likes

Seems to be working well so far. I’ve worked my way from Toronto to South Carolina so far today in a C172.

1 Like

Need some help … cant start any mission , because everytime my payload is lower than expected and stays red !! WHats wrong .

thx

Try upping they payload to match, and you may need to lower your fuel load to do it.

You are right, this not straight forward, before you choose a mission please look at the payload, in the Cessna 152 you can add payload by adding more fuel or by changing the weight of the passengers, in many cases you are very close to the limit of the aircraft, also you need to make sure you have enough fuel for the mission, so better to add more fuel instead of pax weight.

Are you sure you had all the NeoFly lights green before starting?, this happened to me and realize that I cannot start flying until I have ALL the lights green.

Lights were okay and the unexpectedly-ended-mission-problem is ‘solved’ in the meantime. The problem was the spacebar. :wink: I run NF on a 2nd monitor and can switch between MSFS and NF easily. Due to this you sometimes forget which program has the focus…! I often use the ‘higher pilot view’ which can be toggled with the spacebar and it turns out that when NF has focus the spacebar activates the last pressed button… which usually was the End mission (Connect & Fly) button of NF! Hence the numerous failed missions.

To remedy this I always switch to another tab in NF while flying (and if I need the Tracking tab for some reason, I click on it, check it, and click on another tab again). Since then I have never encountered an unsuspected end to a mission anymore. :wink:

So… mind the spacebar!!!

2 Likes

My game crashed mid-air over a fountain in Nuremberg. I cancelled the mission. How do I resume now? It says I am over the fountain. I can’t afford the payment for a transit mission. The airport light is always red because I can’t obviously not start at the ground. :confused:

Check this out. Maybe this is something for you:

how do i unlock qualifications

Welcome to the Forum! Click on “Sandbox” on the main screen.

Hi I’m having trouble re Installing neofly it keeps coming up with my old pilot and won’t launch neofly where can I find this file to delete
Many thanks

1 Like

neofly m as redonner l envie de voler (car en attendant l option replay) ce logiciel donne
un but réaliste très bien fait . j avoue avoir délaisse flight car sans replay c est moins fun.
pour ceux qui hésites aller voir les vidéos sur YouTube encore mieux que FS Economy

with v2.14 there seems to be a bug with the filtered search as it now no longer checks for my capabilities. What I mean is that my biggest airplane is the longitude but I get missions with 80k lbs cargo now…

Has never been an issue for me but now it is. Please fix it to make the addon great again :smiley:

Hi
with 2.14 the to mp3 converted sound files they are much too quiet.
When the engine is running or the ATC is talking, the announcements are barely or not at all understood.
Please increase the volume of the mp3 files !!!

And now since 2.14, my new added airplanes are not at any airport avaliable
I checked it in the common.db ! ! !
I find them in aircraftdata but not in aircraftmarket in the COMMON.DB

you need Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library to make it works
vc_redist.x86.exe …