New Airport Release: Talkeetna Village Strip Airport (AK44)

Welcome to Talkeetna Village Strip Airport located in Talkeetna, Alaska. Talkeetna, Alaska is home to the SeaPlanes and this airstrip located just a mile or so away from the regional airport, bush flyers around the world come in and take apart in the Downtown adventures just steps away.

Enjoy :slight_smile: - Talkeetna Village Strip Airport (AK44) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Downloaded? Awesome, now you can check out my other airports that I created here. :wink:

1 Like

Quick little hotfix.

• Fixed generated grass from showing on specific areas on the road.
  • Fixed the boat dock where the SeaPlane is parked. Should now look similarly like in real-life (sadly no 3D asset can replicate that dock).
  • Updated the gates on the runway, in newer images of the runway, Airport/Construction barriers block off the road-access.

I’ve got this on my list to download and try out. I have your Disney landmarks and love it, thanks for all of your work!

1 Like

I appreciate the support haha. I think this one is on par with my other little projects that I’ve done not a lot of recognition for these small little unknown areas. It’s a great getaway adventure.

Got some other projects in the pipeline, some projects are in the range of my first payware (should be very interesting), updated Amboy (revamping it with all custom made 3D assets), and some projects are involved with a popular FlightSim company called Parallel 42. Just recently helped in the design process of a custom scene for the Freedom Fox. I think this scene will soon be published on Orbx for people to fly without needing the actual aircraft/ownership.

Very busy. :sweat_smile: