New Plane announcement - Junkers Ju 52

not yet in Germany

Cool video but it’s not actually available yet :smiley:

1 Like

I’m in for that.

Marketing tip: Put a dramatic pause in the music and let the radials fire up.

Glad to see floats and skis options, but also the window opening. That’s missed on the default planes, and I hope they continue this with the Reno racers/warbirds as you definitely want that canopy open at times.

1 Like

Looks to be pretty nice . Floats as well! Gonna be a busy day flying this baby !

It had surprised me if it had been available at 15 UTC

At least you can trust that you can’t trust

True, but then why would they post that video lol
 are you saying marketing doesn’t know what dev is doing? That would be a first in the world of software
 /s :smiley:

1 Like

steam takes a few time to release

1 Like

As alway a delay wouldn’t be a problem - a problem would come from any failures to give customers accurate and timely information.

Yes, we discussed this at the beginning of this thread. It was not really confirmed, but it was to expect. :slight_smile:

Isn’t on the Windows Store version marketplace at the moment either.

so we have to wait

Good lord people, just wait until the day is over and it is out.

1 Like

we are waiting

But you have to laugh at the ‘available now!’ release video when it isn’t available now lol.

1 Like

stop hitting F5 already it will only make the internet slower, it will niot make it release faster

I can’t stop my drinking bird hitting that F5 key, he might bite me.

1 Like

Maybe by posting less here will make the servers faster for the release
 just thinking out loud.

Nice, with float and ski versions as it seems according to the trailer. It just need to be available now :joy:

I am bit late, but ITS LIVE

What else did you expect. Was it ever be any different? I will go do sth meaningful until tomorrow.

2 Likes