New Plane announcement - Junkers Ju 52

IRC, its supposed to be higher fidelity than the default asobo aircraft as they were working together with several museums and the grandson of the manifacturer, price tag was supposed to be 15$ (very cheap)

I might be wrong though, its been a while

2 Likes

15$? Are you kidding me? I am getting two lol

2 Likes

Here’s the source I was referring too: https://msfsaddons.com/2021/08/25/the-junkers-ju-52-will-be-the-first-in-a-series-of-local-legends-featuring-famous-aircraft/

I hope the price-tag is correct, though haha. I’d probably pay the quadruple amount for a VERY-HIGH fidelity ju-52, love the aircraft

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you on that, thanks for the source, I will check it later!

1 Like

Honestly, this is because 15$ is really what we should pay for 3rd party aircraft in a game that is more popular then ever (bigger crowd = lower price).

2 Likes

No, we have to find out today. The good thing is, the developer who did it, has already done the Ju for Xplane and it was pretty good when i look at reviews/tests.

Also they did the sound recordings on the original plane and 3d scanned it, so we should expect a very good rendition, id guess.

Im deffo getting it tonight!

Will do a VFR or VOR navigation flight from LSZR to somewhere in Austria/Germany or Switzerland trough the alps on VATSIM and expect to have lots of fun :slight_smile:

Price wise, if its good, id pay anything between 15-25USD, if it is done right.

2 Likes

Quote: Will do a VFR or VOR navigation flight from LSZR to somewhere in Austria/Germany or Switzerland trough the alps on VATSIM and expect to have lots of fun

I feel the same way! I will probably start in Munich (EDDM) and do a nice, long sightseeing flight over the Alps.

I hope that proper instructions for use are included. Or does someone reliably know by heart how to operate the “old aunt”? :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, the plane they are recreating is “refurbished” or updated, means, it has modern VOR navigation equipment and also a GPS (530). So, navigation wise, its like the steam gauge cessna, nothing special.

Engine wise, idk exactly if there is something very special about the real one, and if that is accurately modelled. But it should not be very different from any other prop plane, id guess.

1 Like

Cant wait to fly it

Depends how well they modelled the radials.

Sooo where is it?

1 Like

Short on final

2 Likes

Like people can’t wait like five or ten minutes, it has to be out in the second :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The next posts will be about the servers being too slow … who wants to bet.

3 Likes

If you say 17:00, anything after that is a bit unprofessional in business. Presumably the plane was already finished at 16:45, no…?

1 Like

Comon, just take it easy…

1 Like

And you should wait for some reviews before insta buying it, i mean, just an advice, people are free to do whatever they want :innocent:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Omg they gave us floats and skis. Was that known?

1 Like

No way, really? :clap: