NEW RELEASE: Aeroplane Heaven Lockheed Electra 10-A

Correction: Where nobody from THIS forum goes. There may be a reason for that.

Spoken like someone who has spent all of 5 minutes on the forums at SOH. You are making a lot of weird assumptions about a place you clearly know little about. AVSIM is not SOH and the only real similarity is that they are both forums related to flight simming. The 958 posts are only those made in the last 30 days btw.

Just to be clear, SOH is mostly a website for people who are into warbirds, military and vintage aircraft. I go to SOH because of the vast amount of people who have experience with flight sim development, warbird knowledge and experience. Manfred Jahn, Milton Shupe, Rob Carrich, John Terrell, Rick Piper, Jim Goldman, Dean of DC Designs, Lagaffe of French-VFR, Spad of Golden Age Simulations, bazzar of Aeroplane Heaven, Dino of Indiafoxtecho, Bill of Lionheart Creations, OzWookie and Pam Brooker of Big Radials, Mathias of Classics Hangar, the list goes on.

Looking back on this thread, I couldn’t possibly imagine why the developers would want nothing to do with this thread. I know I love when people call my work a “scam” and “bull****” instead of expressing their displeasure like functioning adults, and insult me with petty name calling, that sort of thing always leads to healthy discourse and encourages me to join the discussion! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well said, Sir. The reason why so many developers hang out at SOH is because the majority of the SOH membership are ex-servicemen and civilian pilots or ground crew with extensive hands-on knowledge of the aircraft which the developers are modelling, either from their own active service or as volunteers at air museums around the world.

it’s hilarious the things that come under attack in just this one thread at this one forum

“SOH has been around forever so it’s useless”
? LOL

I have been pointing and laughing at some of you for so long my finger is tired and my sides ache

1 Like

SSsshhHH!!! Don’t spoil it for the rest of us!

1 Like

The heading does not relate to the content of the thread.

Not quite certain how this “discussion” has devolved to such an extent.

The new Electra looks great, and will be a welcome addition to my virtual hanger once the dust settles after the upcoming sim update this week.

One thing I’ve learned over the past year-plus: an update generally leads to breaking things - especially aircraft from third-party developers - so it seems a good idea to wait a bit until you get the “all clear” signal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread has had numerous flags, went off topic, and has become polarized. It is now closed.

2 Likes