New Release: Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ 550/700

I don’t know about all these glitches people are referring to, but once the hot fix and all that were complete, I flew it yesterday and it worked flawlessly. The pilot did not, but the plane did. The only thing I didn’t test was tracking the GS.

Then again, I was just flying it, not doing a deep dive looking for issues, so maybe I’m wrong. But I’m getting ready to do another flight, hopefully I won’t fall asleep enroute and get to finish with an ILS approach.

We’ll see.

no the FPS do not come back after pressing EXEC
the problem I had now the first time in LEPA to LXGB .
I have also restarted the simulator and PC without success I could not even quit the simulator with task manager or Alt F4
Test 2 if I change only the runway fps come back when I press EXEC the fps also only drop to 12 but if I change the SIDS the FPS is so low that it blocks the complete SIM -3 FPS or more had to reboot the PC by button
and this is how the CPU load looks like

The NAV mode dancing issue is much improved, but does still seem to happen under certain circumstances. However, these circumstances seemed to occur far less frequently over the 5 post-patch flights I’ve done than before. Certainly interested in seeing how this plane improves with future patches.

Is the new update available from the msfs store?

Hello everyone, I have a problem
when I go to the hangar to select the crj 500/700 I have a ctd, this happens with the last update of the crj 500/700.
Reinstall all my msfs and the same thing keeps happening
Sorry for my bad English.
Best regards

Have you programmed in an RNAV approach by chance?

1 Like

yes there was a RNAV approach from Simbrief available thanks for the hint without RNAV approach it works. had until now no problems with RNAV approaches
Is it possible to disable RNAV in Simbrief ?

1 Like

Oh wow. This might help me too. I was at RJAA in spot 64 half the day yesterday trying to program RNAV 08 approach to RJTH. The game kept freezing on me when I tried deleting or adjusting for a discontinuity.

The only information I could Google were disagreements about the RNAV equipment options on CRJs, and that some are able to follow that type of approach by manually controlling the glide path using vertical speed mode. I was trying to expand where and when I could use the CRJ. I didn’t realize programming an RNAV approach into the CRJ might be what was causing my game to freeze. Great tip to check on. Thanks .

1 Like

Based on my searching for answers, it appears that any RNAV approach that is also an RNP approach will cause the sim to freeze. They need to fix that in my opinion. Although the real plane cannot fly RNP approaches so they may not care? @Kapustick

I see that unfortunately also so that they do not care have still searched for posts in the Aerosoft forum there is said as an excuse that the real aircraft can not RNAV that is so not the problem the problem is when you load a flight plan with Simprief in the plane and that includes RNAV you have a problem that everything freezes when you change something and that should not happen.
is a cheap excuse that the CRJ can’t do that in real life.
In real, the systems certainly do not freeze when you make an invalid input so much for real and sim.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s SimBrief. I manually key in my flight plans into the CRJ CDU. It still freezes when I try to correct the discontinuity.

No Confirmation: I was unable verify if selecting the LOC 26 approach to RJTH didn’t freeze the game. My game now crashes after pressing the “Fly Now” button with the CRJ (RJAA to RJTH). I gave up temporarily and island hopped down to RJTH with a C172.

2 Likes

Which settings i have to apply in the sensitivity for a saitek yoke logitech, lineal or curve? thanks

For the CRJ I recommend linear, and then adjust the calibration using the EFB tablet.

Thanks mate :wink:

CRJ 900/1000 expected to release this month (June):

1 Like

Is there a way to change ATC volume in crj cockpit or EFB?

Does the twist knob on the radio panel work?

I tried all knobs, didnt work

Maybe it’s in the sim options panel. Under the sound tab?

Cant find it…