New Release: Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ 550/700

Thanks for your input guess we will have to wait for another update to have it back or download one from the mod comunity =)

I don’t have the United express livery crj 550

2 Likes

Same here, only “Privat”.

2 Likes

It seem to be a problem for all liveries : i just added other liveries but only the red one is available. The content manager show all installed, but not in the aircraft menu where is possible to select different livery.

1 Like

No at my PC right now…

But indeed, after the update the red livery is the one you see when you pick the 550. Before, it was a blue livery and it was an additional step to select the red one…

1 Like

Yeah looks like its a common problem, at least for marketplace customers. I hope it gets fixed in the next update!

Hmm 60USD seems like a lot to drop on a plane with various usability issues from a publisher which doesn’t do refunds. I was interested in it to add a bit more variety to my hangar, but having read the above I think I will pass.

1 Like

The CRJ still does the samba dance between some waypoints and I was under the impression that this had been fixed ? The arrival transition to approach for the ILS also seems to change each flight. This time it would not capture the glide slope until I turned the VNAV off and on but this was a guess on my part because by this time I was trying everything one would logically try.

Yeah I think I’ll go get Bijans Four Season Pack instead and get my kicks that way. Plus I’ll be spending my money on something which lots of people whose opinion i trust on the forum are rating positive. And supporting a dev who clearly really cares about their work/ being responsive to user questions/ requests.

I have the following problem
I create a flight plan in Simbrief LEPA - LXGB
Start the plane cold and dark enter position and flight plan now I want to change the departure to RW24R and the FPS drop from 40 to 3 and the sim can no longer be used does anyone have the same problem once he wants to change the flight plan?

I change departure runways on every second flight in order to align my FMS flight plan with what ATC dictates (yes, I use MSFS ATC!).

I have not observed loss of FPS when doing this.

On your photo I see that IRS alignement has not been done (or completed). Maybe that is the reason for your issue?

First world problems, being part of the first world cancels the first world and what remains is a problem. Sry, can‘t discuss that, it‘s just maths ^^

I definitely think that aerosoft is not doing things well, it touches one thing and spoils another, it is an airplane with many deficiencies for me, much worse than the stock fs2020 aircraft does not meet any quality standard, but even so they will continue to produce incomplete products people will keep saying wow aerosoft amazing! that’s the problem

For other sims aerosoft it was very good, but for this sim, the deficiencies and incompetence are noticeable, especially the greed of selling faulty products, remember that they are 50 euros, almost what the sim costs in general and what does it offer? problems failures and it is not even close to the visual quality of stock aircraft, it is only an opinion

2 Likes

normally I have no problems with the change can you test it once on LEPA for me with the CRJ with the FBW320 it goes without problems my flight plan for you CRJ work folder
LEPALXGB.pln (1,2 KB)

Flight plan ending must be changed back to flp get otherwise not to upload in forum

I did not use your flight plan, but simply spawned at LEPA in the CRJ 550. No problem ar all…

I use the LEPA payware.
Good luck!

Does the FPS go back to normalafter hitting „EXEC“? @Stratus903D
Also, youare not alone, already multiple reports on AS Forum.

Unfortunately, this update seems to be not very well tested im afraid. 20 testers seems not to be enough fora complex addon like this…

1 Like

Good for you that that is the worst problem in your life now.

I’m finding the Aerosoft CRJ very glitchy. One time it works…another it won’t. It still does the conga dance although we are told it has been fixed. This is not going great for the CRJ.

I got your back if you missed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Missed what?