New Release: Aerosoft Bombardier CRJ 550/700

It happen the same with the Mb339…bought with orbix

Maybe a controller issue? Your bindings?

I disable all fuel controll with keabord or controller

And is not happening with the default plane no mod are installed only flybywire

One thing to note, if the boost pump switch is not illuminated, that does not mean something isn’t working. Just means the pump is armed, in case of a failure of the main engine driven fuel pump. The electric boost pumps only run for engine start, crossflow, and in the event the engine driven pumps fail.

Thanks for your reply. I will verify that I carry out the correct procedure. Supposing to do it correctly, the plane goes off and the sound it emits is that of the closing of the pumps

Fresh out of the oven: My 2ndr Scandinavian Airlines livery for the CRJ-700, the “Old/Classic” pre-2019 SAS livery. Enjoy!

![c15|690x388]

5 Likes

Did you figure it out? I have no clue how to get ground services.

Beautiful livery! I’ll be grabbing it. Is there a reason there are so few liveries for the 550? It’s my preferred model but it seems to be lacking most of the liveries available for the 700.

I spent a long time trying to land the CRJ during the tutorial. Couldn’t get it to work - couldn’t get it to slow down. Eventually I discovered that although I had mapped the flap controls to an axis on the Bravo throttle using FSUIPC and there is (currently) a bug that mapping this to an axis moves the lever in the cockpit, but not actually the flaps…

I have discovered that the plane is very hard to land without flaps :grin:

I believe there is an update due shortly hat will fix this (and presumably some others too) bug

I made a little video to celebrate finally landing!

2 Likes

I’m guessing because it’s relatively few operators out there using the 550 compared to the 700 and from a pilot perspective, it’s just a rebranded 700, same plane.
If the textures where directly transferable between the models, I bet we’d see larger numbers of liveries for the 550, but it involves some modification work, and personally it’s not a high priority to put in a bunch of hours for a plane that’s pretty much exactly the same, I rather go work on something new.

I hope they find a quick solution for the freeze in fly when you press the dep/arr button. If a controller tells you to change in fly the star, you are fncked with this plane

Hello,

Someone who has a ryzen 5 2600, 16 GB and a RX580 has bought the Aerosoft CRJ?.. if so, do you have a good performance??

I would like to buy the plane but Im afraid that my computer its not so good to handle the bird with good performance :neutral_face:

I have the FBW A320 and works great in my computer but maybe the new aerosoft crj its to much for my sistem??.. I dont know :frowning_face: Im afraid to pay and to have a plane imposible to fly with my sistem specifications.

What do you think?

You are right. I own it now and can confirm that statement 100%. Now if I could just figure out why my autopilot keeps blowing through the descent altitude on approaches, then I’d be a happy camper I think.

are you maintaining the correct approach speed, as going too slow will tend to drop you below the glide path and vice versa?

There is still a bug with the glide slope capture that will supposedly be fixed with the next update.

1 Like

Same worry here, the problem also appears with a cold start configuration on some SID, in flight when changing waypoints. So globally the FMS is unstable.

@mdapol, if that is in fact a fact, then it would explain the problems I’ve been having with that very thing. I’ve basically been resorting to manually flying the thing from a much higher altitude than intended, and I tend to accidentally get slow during the process (which is why I thought I was unable to intercept the GS properly), but if it’s a bug that’s actually very useful information. I’ll plan on handflying the approaches now, and concentrate on keeping my speed pegged while worrying about the glideslope myself until the fix comes, which hopefully will be before the sun goes down on NYC later today.

Thanks for relaying that, and if you do have more info on any statements made by Aerosoft on the subject, I would appreciate it if you could share.

Many regards,
KKT

Using it frequently, thanks!

@Grinde81 it’s now in my Community folder (well, a link anyway), thanks for posting.