New release: Aerosoft CRJ 900/1000 on final approach

Any differences other than the length of the plane? :slight_smile: Systems, etc?

suggest you get on Aerosoft’s forum site…a lot of threads on the CRJ

If you mean terrain radar, it is not possible till Asobo opens up the system/implements an API for terrain/weather.

They’d love to. Talk to Asobo about that.

So this means all upcoming aircraft like pmdg 737 will come without terrain and weather radar? That’s sad

Read and vote here:

The terrain display is not a radar function, it is internal database of the aircraft. So it can come in large files to read from or it can be taken from the sim’s topography.

1 Like

Thats a funny excuse since the CJ-4 and the G1000 all have both working weather and terrain radar. I was under the impression the update to the CRJ was supposed to be a professional version with all the bells and whistles.

1 Like

What the…?

In sim marketplace CRJ900/1000 is 50,99€, while at Aerosoft’s web shop it is 20€.
I already have CRJ550/700 purchesed in sim market place, can I purchase 900/1000 from Aerosoft, because 50,99€ is mistake or someone decided to rip us?

It’s not an excuse if it’s correct. But you don’t just have to take Aerosoft’s word for it; talk to the much-adored FlyByWire team too, who are currently petitioning Asobo to implement a weather/terrain radar API.

Aerosoft has noted on their forum that there’s a problem with the Marketplace version - it’s not showing the upgrade price properly. Don’t buy it yet.

1 Like

Where can I find the changelog for today’s update for the CRJ-550/700? Can’t find it anywhere…

I use the Aerosoft installer and the patch notes were in there.

Do you mind sharing it, I bought it on marketplace, and I didn’t see a changelog, not even in version history of marketplace…

Official comment re upgrade pricing problem here:

If you’ve not done so already, you can get notified of news and announcement automatically by clicking on the little bell at the top right of the news and announcements section. Bottom right in this screen clip:

That way you’ll get notified immediately of announcements like this.

1 Like

Here it is on the Aerosoft website - click the Version History tab for the changelog

Here you go: CRJ 550 / 700 11-10 update changelog - General Discussion - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

1 Like

Thanks!

Lol, * Fix for Knob/Push combinations on FCP. Now clicking on FCP knobs doesn’t work at all any more for me (legacy mouse controls). It used to be fiddly, but did work, not any more…

Has anybody tried to load a simbrief flightplan into the CRJ 1000? (haven’t tried other planes yet). Doesn’t work for me. On the CRJ 700, I just typed it the ICAOcode for departure and arrival airport into the “route” item on the FMS, and it loaded the simbrief flightplan right into the FMS, doesn’t work any more, at least not on the CRJ 1000…

Cabin press altitude selector doesnt function in the CRJ1000