New Release: Bluemesh Caudron C.430 "Rafale"

No idea but we can tag @BlueMesh3192 and ask what’s up with the clipboard update on the marketplace.

1 Like

@LufberyDrew Hi, the last update is already available on the marketplace.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response! @BlueMesh3192

I haven’t seen an update recently, but I will check again. And report back. :slightly_smiling_face: I may have missed it.

Edited to add: I just logged in again and got a couple of screen shots. One is the version that I have on Xbox, and the other is the seat area where the tablet is supposed to be.

Is there a click spot I’m missing?

Thank you!

The clipboard should just be chilling down by the side of the seat. I’ll load up the sim and grab a screenie.

Also note the radio I have under my main panel which is enabled by default on the clipboard and you can disable it.

Also, I know there can be a difference between version numbers for products on the marketplace compared to elsewhere but, for what it’s worth, the version I bought from SimMarket has 1.7.9 as the package version in the manifest.json.

1 Like

Thanks. It does seem that the Marketplace version is a little behind.

@BlueMesh3192 I’m editing to tag Bluemesh so they’re aware that the Marketplace version does not have the clipboard or radios, and presumably other aspects of the latest update.

I’m having fun flying the plane, and can wait patiently for the update to come to Xbox. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @LufberyDrew , ok they update the marketplace content, but apparently not the aircraft, i’ll take a look at this, thx.

5 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks.

Warm regards.

1 Like

@LufberyDrew I’ve send a new package to the marketplace today, it should be faster to be ingested than before. maybe 1-2 weeks.

10 Likes

That’s great news! I look forward to the update and continuing to fly this wonderful plane. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It doesn’t look like the update happened today. I hope it’s next week.

2 Likes

@BlueMesh3192 No update today. :slightly_frowning_face:

It has only been two weeks, but it is hard to be patient sometimes.

@LufberyDrew i’ve validated the tests from the marketplace team this week for the release. I guess it will be good for next week.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

1 Like

the update is available

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

BlueMesh3192,
I got the update last night and I’m very impressed! I appreciate the clip board and optional radios.

The flight model feels more organic and generally better than before (although the plane was fun to fly before). I like the additional engine torque and P-factor! The Rafale is fun and challenging to fly – especially at the edge of a stall.

Thanks for taking a look at the Marketplace and pushing through the update.

I had a few quick questions:

1. is the altimeter in meters?
  2. is the airspeed gauge measuring km per hour?
  3. what is the vertical scale to the left of the air speed indicator?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Altimeter in meter
Airspeed in km/h
Vertical speed in meter per second

4 Likes

I can’t believe how far this aircraft has come… I am impressed - I didn’t have it installed for a year or so and it’s been updated recently which prompted me to reinstall since your Latecoere is a piece of art. You don’t disappoint. Thanks for the support and continuous updates!

6 Likes

Is there a manual?

How does the propeller works? Is it fix pitch? I did not get it from the previous conversations.

Blue mesh is showing real dedication. Great planes in general and a great update to the Caudron!