New Release: BRSim Designs Beechcraft Bonanza H35 V-Tail

Per the questions above on how easy it is to fly, the expectation that small planes are difficult to fly is a flight sim forum myth. :slight_smile: I’ve had a brief time at the yoke of a real Bonanza and a couple of hours in a Beech T-34B (based on the Bonanza, but with military-style front/back cockpit) and both were really easy to fly. Only difficulty I had was learning how to keep a steady altitude, but it was only my second time flying and I hadn’t mastered trim yet.

Regarding Xbox, check the Marketplace. If you see it there, it’s compatible!

3 Likes

Cool! How do I download it!

Unfortunately not on xbox yet (at least not two nights ago when I looked). The good news is more and more developers are finding ways to work the xbox silo limitations. The P-38 and Kodiak are good first steps. Same thing as the above poster as well, I’ve been in the right seat of a v-tail - I’d love to fly one in the game!

The developer currently only sells via simmarket and no other shop.

So who knows if it’s Xbox compatible. As long as the aircraft is not sold via Microsoft’s MSFS Marketplace, we will not find out.

Ah didn’t know, certainly explains that then.

I checked the shop but unfortunately it wasn’t there

I do hope they release an Xbox version of this

2 Likes

you could ask the developer about it, although it says on the website he only answers mails from people who already bought it.

I sent it but they are probably not going to respond sadly

Processing: 8767690A-C222-4F7C-9FB4-DA430BE36188.webp…

I want to experience the famous tail waggle

So,… anyone want to do a comparison between our trusty old H35 V-Tail and a certain new Local Legend?

Hi
I purchased the one in the MSFT 2020 store and I have been flying it from the day it came out. It takes me back to the days I owned a Bonanza N747B I will never forget it. I can’t say there is much of a difference other than the obvious ones. Peripheral vision and the g forces felt in maneuvers. Both of which are important to the feel of flying. But, I find myself forgetting I’m in a chair. If I had a gripe the sim is more forgiving, it seems the plane can do some things I don’t really think it would do. Taking off at a higher rate of climb and slower speed. Might just be perception because of not being able to feel the speed or lack thereof. I would say most of the things that are not quite right are because of that. I looked at the H35 but being new thought that the aircraft in the sim might work just a little better. Not sure.

I could not disagree more. It jumps all over the place. very hard to handle.