New Release: BRSim Designs Beechcraft Bonanza H35 V-Tail

Yikes. Glad you were able to climb out of that!

I really like this Plane but the sawed off noise just kills it for me…
Hoping the developer will actually make it longer like the real live counter part!
Please
Thank you

2 Likes

Has anyone heard of an xbox port coming for this aircraft? As mentioned above it is difficult to ask questions to the developer unless you’ve made a purchase.

Just purchased and had my fist flight. The airplane handles nicely! It’s much sportier than the C152/172.

I had a few problems:

1. The Avionics is stuck on and turning it off just pops the switch back on.
  2. The Navigation system doesn’t function. I have the GNS530 mod, so that may be the problem.
  3. The starter can’t activate with the mouse wheel
  4. I couldn’t figure out how to turn the pad on

Overall, I like it!

I thought only the Glass cockpit windows popped out? I only fly VR so I can’t use that, but it looks cool.

the only popout in this panel is the GNS530. Everything else is Air Manager instruments.

Wow, I love this airplane!!! It’s easy to fly, great visibility and handles like a warbird.

Steam gauge fans would like. Not sure why all the hate above.

The community GNS530 mod is incompatible, removing that fixed the GPS issue.

Anyone know how accurate the flight model is? It almost flew too nice. It has a tendency to roll left like most single engines, even when dialed back. But it has an AP with ROL mode. I can’t get ROL mode working in most NXi equipped airplanes, so this make a nice way to free the hands.

I also had a hard time keeping the airplane from climbing. I leveled off at 2,000 and before I knew it I was at 4,200 feet. So I feathered the prop, dove picked up 200 knots and did a split s.

The default cameras are jacked but someone published a fix for them.

As for sound, that’s probably the hardest things for a developer with limited help to do. It takes a recording engineer, an actual airplane put through it’s paces, etc. To do it correctly would cost sever thousand dollars.

Oh, and no manual. Anyone know where to dial in the cruise settings?

Okay, something must be seriously wrong with this airplane. I can repeatedly land it on center line of the runway smack on the landing zone, then drop the nose and not go all squirrely.

Worst landing all I did was forget the landing gear, which is surprising but is nicely modeled by the sim.

1 Like

Actually, I’m curious if anyone can confirm if this airplane is too easy to land, fly and taxi.

I can never keep smaller airplanes lined up on a runway like this one.

#1 Avionics always on seems to be a design flaw.
#2 I have the GNS530 mod and have not had any problems.
#3 The starter needs a prolonged activation. I hold left mouse until the engine catches.
#4 There’s a button at the top of the pad that turns it on.

Thanks!

#2 I’ll try the GNS530 mod again
#3 I feel like I need to throttle up too while cranking, but it may just be a crank time? It’s like trying to start a lawn mower after the winter and some bad gas.
#4 Still couldn’t get the tablet to turn.

Any opinion’s on the flight model? It feels like I’m dealing with some negative gravity. It’s almost hard to get this airplane to not climb.

I find it to fly similar to any other small GA aircraft. I actually find this one to feel a bit heavier than others. That said, I haven’t flown it since SU8 yet.

Almost the opposite to my experience. :thinking:

To me prop and throttle feel like they need to be pulled way back to keep it grounded.

I believe the checklist calls for a half-inch of throttle. I give it a little more and keep the starter turned until the engine catches. I always start from the left tank because that’s what’s required for the Debonair. Be sure you’re using the latest version because he had to tone the engine cfg. Down a little.

Half from open or closed? I do the half inch and keep sliding it up till it fires up. It does feel like I’m starting up something very old!

How do you use the tip tanks? I had low fuel in my main tanks but I couldn’t figure out how to use them.

I feel like my fuel burn has been a bit high too. What are the recommended cruise settings?

It’s real easy to push excessive speed in this airplane, which from the article above, seems to indicate why it had a high incident rate. It climbs like the Baron.

There’s two switches to transfer fuel from the respective tip tanks into the main tanks.

The fuel system and cruise settings are both explained in the manual

Where is the manual? I couldn’t fine one in the install or on the web site.

This is my file structure:

E:\MSFS\Community\brsimdesigns-h35\SimObjects\Airplanes\BRsimDesigns_H35\Documents

1 Like

Looks great, I’ve always wanted to fly the V tail in the sim. Is the download compatible with the Xbox or is this a pc only?

Read the reviews above first