New Release: Captain Sim TIE Fighter

Does anyone have a bad feeling about this…?

If so, I find your lack of faith disturbing

:laughing:

Source: https://msfsaddons.com/2023/04/11/captain-sim-releases-the-tie-fighter-for-msfs-an-iconic-spacecraft-from-the-star-wars-universe/

4 Likes

It’s me or during the glorious era of FSX Captain Sim was very famous in terms of planes for simulators?

Is this a bad joke? It shouldn’t be allowed.

3 Likes

I’m curious what Disney has to say about this. :wink:

10 Likes

It will surely be gone this time tomorrow. What is wrong with them??

Inter Galactic IFR capable ??? :yum::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If they’re trying to profit off Disney’s intellectual property I think they’re going to be in some trouble here. Hard to believe Disney just said “ok” to this.

4 Likes

I’ll be very surprised if this has a long shelf life.

Might be just enough time to charge for a livery pack? :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh, I believe Disney would happily license such a thing for a buck – but I don’t expect Captain Sim is actually paying for the license, given the lack of any trademark references on the page. :wink:

3 Likes

does it have a cockpit? :rofl:

4 Likes

If Disney is doing a deal anywhere it’s with Microsoft. The only thing Captain Sim is getting is a cease and desist letter lmao.

1 Like

It will have the cockpit of a Cessna… just like everything else Captain Sim do…

7 Likes

Hopefully Disney will destroy him so we can finally be rid of him and the rubbish he puts out.

5 Likes

They had some really nice planes - mostly Boeings, all with correct VC’s, but they were known to be a bit buggy.

1 Like

Probably no Cockpit but a lot of liveries available at the Marketplace.

No cockpit and you can’t make liveries for it because CaptainSim has the rights over Disney. Disney’s claims are ridiculous, this is clearly a CaptainSim product. I’ve never seen a Disney product in the sim.

You can’t damage your reputation once you don’t have one…

3 Likes

I don’t think Captain Sim is all bad. There is still good in him.

If Disney destroys him, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

12 Likes

The feeling i got with this new captain sim release, is like the famous star wars character buzz lightyear quote: live strong and proper :vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Exactly. If they were licensed by Disney you can bet they’d advertise it alongside the product. It would be good for marketing in fact.

1 Like

You mean Captain Sim doesn’t have the license for 21 years after that last living relative of King Charles III???

2 Likes