New Release: Mario Noriega Designs C-22J

The textures are adequate, the flight model is superb.

No update is required.

1 Like

Not required, but one was promised by the developer.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! From that point of view, the price is really low. But the JU was only slightly more expensive and we know how good it looks. It wouldn’t hurt the CJ22 if it got a texture upgrade in the cockpit. That then finally lifts them to Olympus.

We often fly them in formation, it’s great fun.

1 Like

Correct. My question was based on the dev saying it was coming. Texture upgrade would be nice.

1 Like

don’t know if this has been posted already - but it has the POH and some other items of interest - along with the history of this kind of remarkable aircraft
Caproni C22J (machdiamonds.com)

3 Likes

Oh my, I am very late to this thread. Thank you so much to @MariopilotPD808 for the addon and @OrLoK3D for the awesome mods. I’m so glad to hear this aircraft is still being worked on as it’s one of my favorites for MSFS.

1 Like

Howdy!

A teaser: expected after Sim Update 6, with compatibility fixes, 4K textures also on the exterior!
Coming to MSFS Marketplace as well!

25 Likes

Wow that is a drastic improvement! You’ve done a fantastic job improving it!

2 Likes

will it also come to Xbox marketplace ?

excellent news!

That’s the idea! I am unsure if any additional work will be required for that, MS will tell me. If storage limitations are a constrain, XBOX versions may have to live with 2K textures and a single livery (but still the newer textures, that have more than just upped resolution). Although I hope it will be 100% identical to the PC version.

Keep in mind that I expect MS to take a couple of weeks to verify and publish the aircraft (in both platforms) after I send it to them. Hopefully I will be able to do that next week! If XBOX version will require changes, a bit more wait may be required there…

9 Likes

That is awesome!! thank you. I love flying this aircraft.

Mario, thank you for the news! Looking forward to it! Your stuff is awesome!

2 Likes

I love this plane Mario, thank you!!!

Love the look of the updated textures Mario… Fantastic!

This plane is currently under £10 on SimMarket, which makes it easily the most underpriced addon I’ve ever seen :smiley: There is no better value for money aircraft available for MSFS.

Anyone on the fence… don’t be! This is a genuine absolute bargain.

3 Likes

Hmmm I’m just wondering if the update at Simmarket has already been updated :thinking:

I still have version 1.0 there, and the textures are still the same as before.
Do you know more about @MariopilotPD808 ?

Yes, as far as I can see, the latest release is not out yet.

1 Like

Nope…definitly not.

I’m all the more surprised that some praise the new textures.

Where else can you buy the updated version except at SImmarket?

The update is ready! I am waiting for MS to come back to me, it is the Marketplace Process. Any changes they may desire will be implemented also on the SimMarket release, hence the wait. Hopefully no more than 2 weeks from now.

10 Likes

Ah ok, does it take longer also at Simmarket in that case … thanks for the info Mario.