New Release: NextGen Simulations' Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante

and the inverters don’t get switched on if you go for an auto start on the runway. Seems like an omission?

RE Aircraft/AP/takeoff Bug:

I flew 6 flight legs IFR today to test it out. All ok and as expected apart from the GTN750 not following STARS, but I think its some GPS/FS problem.

HOWEVER on last leg I encountered the AP/AIRCRAFT OUT OF CONTROL/DEATH SPIRAL BUG-

Sequence of events-

I took off from EGEO without pre setting my AP target altitude, I then set manual trim to climb then tried to set the AP target altitude/climb rate up and I ran into the AP plane out of control type bug.

I paused the sim. I found I was close to stall speed and as I was trying to work the dials the plane goes into a loop and doesn’t give any stall warnings. I unpaused sim, dropped the nose to pick up speed then tried to engage the AP. The plane then banked BUT went into a weird state where it was banked but wouldn’t actually turn ie it was flying straight ahead but at a banked angle. I couldn’t believe it, it was weird & looks like a bug or error state. To break free of this state I twisted the rudder a bit and the aircraft started to respond/behave re banking again. It was all very weird. However shortly afterwards it turned and spriralled downwards and crashed after trying to engage the AP.

I then restarted the flight, paying more attention to my airspeed and climb rate and I also set the AP altitude up BEFORE taking off. Everything OK again. Until of course I arrive at EGPF and the GTN750 stops tracking my approach again (but that is a separate issue).

The aircraft does look great, and I do like flying it despite these issues.

2 Likes