New weekly challenges every week! Not once a month

You guys literally call them weekly challenges but we’ve had two since the game came out

agreed, they should change the text to monthly, however i dont need new challenges every week, let them work on bugfixes first imho …

I think we should see weekly challenges once a week, I can’t imagine it takes a lot of focus off of other things to choose a random airport to land at.

1 Like

Agree. It’s not even new content, it’s just picking randomly one of the existing challenges. Shouldn’t be hard or time consuming to automate this to just pick a random challenge once a week.

2 Likes

Please no. Weekly would be too often. Once a month or once every two weeks is fine.

They’re literally called “weekly” challenges. When I’m told weekly, I expect them to actually be weekly. Asobo not holding up to this changes the Decathlon achievement’s time commitment from 2.5 months to 9. 9 months after release and people are finally able to 100% the game, and that’s if you weren’t one of the unfortunate ones to experience numerous issues with the stat tracker not counting or just resetting on you.

This needs to be changed.

2 Likes

More than happy they haven’t committed to that weekly landing challenge yet. :smiley:

It seems new landing challenges currently can only be delivered through an update. I’ll take a monthly update over a weekly update any time. :wink:

I’d be happy if past landing events were added without the leaderboard aspect.

There hasn’t been a “weekly” challenge since before the release of SU5. I know this because I’m on Xbox and we have not had one single solitary weekly challenge. Not one. It’s insane. It’s not even bug, it’s just Asobo not doing what they promised to do. It’s literally impossible to 100% with no end in sight.

Almost a year later and old challenges are still not back yet.

The current challenges don’t progress the Achievement on Xbox…any plans to fix this?

2 Likes

Shame that we don’t see any new, or are able to play the old ones. Achievements are just not obtainable…

1 Like

would be lovely to get some events to unlock 10 weekly events or auto unlock it if possible .

2 Likes

Let us unlock Decathlon achievement or delate this one.

2 Likes

With the release of the Mid Eastern Europe WU you have missed another opportunity to add a new spotlight event.

Please vote at this main topic logged as a bug so the priority would be raised for MSFS Dev Team to resolve it please!

Hello @Sylv1b,
The topic you referenced is already logged. If you see the bug-logged tag on a topic, there is no need for further votes.

Hello @Hester40MT,
In that case what would change MSFS Dev Team priority to solve this bug?
I mean, 4 400 views for this bug reported almost 2 years ago, and no feedback from MSFS since they acknowledged this is a game bug.
So we don’t know when / if / how it can be taken into account :frowning:
If voting doesn’t raise up the priority, what would define the priority from a user satisfaction point of view?
Thanks

1 Like

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

The weekly challenge has been the same for some time. Is it possible to reintroduce the feature that used to highlight a different one each week? It’s essential to be able to complete the corresponding success.