News for SU15

No prob man - we’re all good! I was too much awaiting anyway haha!
Happy flying!

1 Like

Settle down folks. Surely we can’t be so eager. We will be told by the powers that be as and when something worth knowing happens.

@Cornhole2840
Glad all is working again! :slightly_smiling_face:
FYI, for those interested (and those with the same or similar problem to @Cornhole2840, the packages updated on my PC were:

• fs-base-ai-traffic
  • fs-base-nav
  • .fscontent
  • fs-base-genericairports

I’m on the SU15 beta, so your updated packages may be different if you are not enrolled in it.

2 Likes

Hi there, I wonder what the size of the SU15 will be…

I just jumped into the Beta today from SU14. Premium deluxe edition. 17GB, + another 4GB in the content manager.

2 Likes

prolly abour 120kb

/s

1 Like

Is the next delay announcement already out or do we have to wait for tomorrow?

11 Likes

@Rhinozherous
Just keep an eye on News & Announcements and Beta News

I certainly had a good laugh reading your comment. I’m sure the development team has faced significant pressure to deliver a polished release. It seems that if we are currently running SU15, it will be identical to the public release, provided there are no game-breaking bugs.

SU15 coming tomorrow?? <3 <3

1 Like

Jon the beta now so you can get all the downloading done tonight and not complete with everyone tomorrow for server bandwidth!

2 Likes

Hi, How do you join the Beta?

1 Like

I’ve honestly never had any issues downloading major updates on their release day. Not sure which server but I’m UK, so likely Northern Europe.

1 Like

That’s a multiplayer server, not a download server. If you are referring to that server literally by that name.

Oh, okay. No idea but, as I say, never had an issue downloading Sim/World Updates.

Hello, could you please inquire about the update time for SU15

Will see later today May 23. I have not had many issues at all flying airliners from Baltimore to Jacksonville FL back and forth. Just wait and see. Hopefully SU15 releases for the people that are having the issues. On PC here I have not updated Nvidia drivers. I hear the new driver is not any good for us.

Do MsFS updates release at a particular time?

I recall updates usually dropping around 7.00 PM CET