No 15gb patch here, but donwloading the full 110gb game again!

They mentioned it about a week ago. Its the 2nd big patch since release. This one is bigger than the first.

Ok thanks for confirming. It is slow, pace has picked up a little bit, still patching airports by the look of it and a few aircrafts. Hopefully itā€™s all for the good

1 Like

Mine was 15.69 gig patch it installed in about 5min not sure why it would make you DL the whole sim

I think alot of the airport patches are CPU performance improvements so, they certainly should be worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyway, just to give to real porfessionals(nerds) some info: is that possible that this happens because we choose a different installation path(the first time i installed i mean) from the original c: appdata bla bla? furthermore if i remember correctly after the MsStore 600mb patch, the first time tonight, i saw the original c:appdata path, that i changed of course in my real g: path. Maybe this change could affect?

Could be that; mines in the default location. It certainly looks like the game has not detected the version properly and made the deduction that you need it all over agian.

Freightdawg ā€¦ 15gb in 5 mins!

2gb in 1/2 an hourā€¦ you must be on the Starship Enterprise travelling at Warp Speed!

So if it is so, i must expect this every patchesā€¦

Worth contacting ZenDesk, see what they say. Hopefully its a 1 off. Did you have many 3rd party liveries/mods? Could also be a factor i guess.

all the possible contents i have in that community folder, liveries scenery and Godzilla too:P

I blame GodZilla; it has to be him :smiley:

Iā€™ve no idea if its working now. Its been stuck downloading for least 30 mins now. Iā€™m not sure what to do at this point.

I installed on a separate drive also, brand new drive. But patch pointed to me c: drive like Falkenberg says and aloso said I had 330+gb of room left which is my new drive (F:) my C: drive is only 120 gb, I just accepted update was doing the right thing but have to admit I didnā€™t understand it ā€¦ can any one explain?

So basically is istalling the 15 gb patch or the whole 110 gb game?

Mineā€™s just doing the patch 13gb, its almost as if it selects my c drive but then tells me I have 300gb space availble which is my F drive where it also happens to be installed. I canā€™t say I understand it. It also did this when I set by the cache, default path was c drive but when I increased cache size the storage went down on the F driveā€¦?

I assumed it was similar to FSX app data on the c drive (operating system) but FSX installed on different drive

It sounds they mirror anyway on c: appdata etc.

you never know. My patch is 11,46G (ast the download manager says) but I already downloaded 18G.

The mind bogglesā€¦ who knows whatā€™s going on

Ok maybe could be the cause that pointed me to the 110gb.
So basically next time i must leave the c:appdata path(that basically is only a mirror ), instead i changed and im ā€¦well you know.
Aniway i tried also to go back and change in c:appadata, but now as difference it says i do not have space left(true). SO i must stay with 110 gb thingā€¦At least i play OnAirmanagerā€¦

I think this game deserves a special awardā€¦

For the worst launcher / content manager ever made.

2 Likes