No Live Weather again

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

No Live Weather…just blue sky and standard qnh1013…

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Sitting in Aberdeen…normally shoud be raining heavily…and with Live Weather I sit here with blue sky and standard QNH of 1013…tried several times to switch Live on and off but still blue sky…anybody else with the same issue?

Hello,
I would suggest adding a screenshot of your weather settings showing that it is live and clear, as well as a screenshot of the current weather report in Aberdeen.
Also, there are many Aberdeens around the world. It would be useful to the developers to know which one.
You can edit your first post, if you would be interested in adding any of this information.

Here you can see a example from Munich, EDDM

Here is the actual metar: METAR EDDM 301950Z 27002KT 9999 -RA FEW027 SCT040 10/07 Q1021 NOSIG

here are the pictures from the sim

Clearly visible that there is an issue…

2 Likes

That’s odd. Must be certain factors that make this happen for one person and not another. I just went to EDDM and saw the following, below. I tried it on the West Europe and East USA servers (logging out and back in) and got the same live weather:

Hi.
After SU9 when I switch to live weather, the switch jumps back to other sides.
Do you also have this problem?
Thanks for your help.

Yes

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem.
No clouds showing in the live weather enviroment with actual weather overcast etc etc .
Its a global issue as i tried for a flight from ROAH to RCTP
When you select weather pre sets , they do show, but when going back to live its CAVOK.

Live weather switched on under General options/Data? I ask as I got toggled offline for a few seconds and most data options got toggled to off. Had to manually switch it all back on again.

yes

My live weather has not worked for the past two days. Metar states overcast but the sim is showing clear and sunny. My live weather is turned on.

Turn off ipv6 in your router and network adapter settings. Fixed problem after modem and pc reset

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/live-weather-is-not-showing-any-clouds/517015?u=t1ltn

So, I fixed my problem that I had live weather but no clouds since yesterdays Hotfix by not choosing custom weather and then go live weather but by picking live weather when launching the flight. IDK it is a weird bug I guess since before the update it worked the other way aswell.

cheers

1 Like

Please look at the solution on this forum. It worked for me. Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown - #107 by agbm9999

Ipv6 needs to be off

always clear sky

Please read below posts talking about same issue:
No clouds or weather please read! Fix
Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown
Also see above post from T1ltN, he provided another workaround:

“So, I fixed my problem that I had live weather but no clouds since yesterdays Hotfix by not choosing custom weather and then go live weather but by picking live weather when launching the flight. IDK it is a weird bug I guess since before the update it worked the other way aswell.”

Siting in Zagreb, Croatia, with a heavy TS outside, but none in sim

2 Likes

Hope Devs are aware and will fix it in SU10.

Same over Germany, Switzerland the last few days, seems to me there are no thunderstorms or convective towering clouds anymore, I haven’t seen any for month now. So nobody can complain about something which doesn’t exist.

No clouds since the latest update (1.25.9.0 sim update 9 patch). Winds and pressure are ok but absolutely no clouds anywhere!

Try that workaround: No clouds or weather please read! Fix

that is absurd and no one should have to do something like that…this is just a recipe for disaster telling people to change settings in their router…glad u fixed the issue on your end though

2 Likes