No live weather today? [January 1, 2022]

It’s a new year climate changing. Also have 20 degrees here in Sweden :slight_smile:

Yeah they are tuning MSFS to fool us… they pretend to have snow in Sweden

Not a single cloud in the sky here in Helsinki so really can´t tell if it is working or not… :grinning:

New year, same problems

what a bad start in the new msfs year!

1 Like

Would have been better for sure.

Atleast the fog working from METAR. It’s something.

This “sim” never fails to fail.

3 Likes

I know what’s happening, the weather has been so bad in MFS since the update because they have a new contract with meteoblue, now with the new year the old contract has ended, and servers are rebooting, when they’ll be back on we will have the best weather we ever seen!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing like starting off 2022 , simulating an illegal flight in the MSFS flying game !! …

1 Like

Yes !! and I am just waiting for Santa to deliver my new RW Gulfstream G650ER.
Maybe sometime this week ? … he is not normally this behind !!

1 Like

:rofl: It was a good flight though.

It is working as intended, live weather is hit or miss for me

They already communicated their plans in the previous development update:

2021 is coming to a close, and our team will be taking a short break. This will be the last Development Update until the new year. We hope you can spend time with your loved ones this holiday season and enjoy a much-needed break from the busyness of life! We have a unique piece of MSFS art we’d love to give away to a lucky member of the community – check out details on that below. Happy holidays and clear skies to all!

– MSFS TEAM –

5 Likes

Haha. “Clear skies to all!” They were right about that.

19 Likes

With a million customers PAYING for this “sim” …

You would expect Asobo would have at least one person on shift during the holidays …: to press a reset button on a server 🤷

3 Likes

They thought the system is reliable :man_shrugging:

Yes, i thought i bought a product that was ready for release in the year of 2020. As it is now we have beta version and a stable version that needs beta test.

2 Likes

I tried to set the Weather manually, but it’s not possible -METAR LOAV 011300Z 27015G35KT 30KM SCT020CU 17/08 - You can’t set the wind with 15 kt’s and 35 Kt’s gust. Maximum is 32 kt’s ;-(

That is a thing they did with custom weather in su7. I don’t know why though. You can’t set the gusts per minute less than 3 or 4 either because the gust graph stops working below that and that is the most realistic setting.

You need to have the wind higher to be able to set gusts higher.

Guess it’s time to break out REX weather force again.