No more live weather after patch

Hi all,
I have this annoying issue, after the latest patch I don’t get weather anymore, the whole Earth is without a single cloud. It was working very well before. I changed server from Eu to Us and nothing.
This is very frustrating… has anybody experienced the same?

1 Like

Same here.

It was working before the update and now it’s not. I’m trying to work out if it’s something to do with Windows firewall as windows 10 has had an update at the similar time.

It’s raining where I am, in game a couple of distant clouds and no rain. At least the winds seem correct. Sigh.

yeah there was a big update of Win 10 for me too and got disconnected from Live Account, this is soo weird. I see other planes and multiplayer and I flew around with some real weather showing up. But the globe map is empty

a quick update,
without touching anything now I have weather on world map but not in game, I even popped myself in the middle of a friggin tropical storm and I have clear skies.
My god this game is giving me so many headaches…

The same here. Before the patch, the real weather was more or less fine in Europe. No winds elsewhere.
After the patch, the winds were OK all over the world (not sure about clouds and visibility). Now, after some days, I see strong winds on the map, but 0 KTS on departure, and always the clear sky. What’s going on here?

yep, live weather not working for me either anymore. Right now i’m over LGAV where the METAR says: LGAV 201120Z 02021KT 9999 FEW025 24/10 Q1015 NOSIG.

In Sim i have 348/3 winds with totally clear sky

Same here. LFKB METAR is just terrible:

LFKB 201200Z AUTO 34010KT 320V020 4900 2100 +TSRA BR FEW008/// SCT080/// BKN140/// ///CB 21/19 Q1013 TEMPO VRB15G25KT TSRA

In game it’s just no wind and CAVOK.

Wow that’s so disappoiting…this simulator and their approach is really subpar, I’m going back to X-plane and wait for this ■■■■ to be at least presentable.

hahahahahaha what a surprice again!!!

I do now short flight just for fun and after see your post checked all, Metar, MeteoBlue. Go to Main menu start new flight and??? Live weather working!!! :smiley: Looks like all is ok due MeteoBlue and Metar, also pressure is right, no rain if I see MeteoBlue this time, qnh 1014.

I don’t know what to say to this sim…

Back to the sim after 2 hours, and now the weather is working (checked in 3 different countries). A game in a game :slight_smile:

That’s we say ok, live weather is working,

but I have live weather again after time when I go from flight to main menu and start new complete flight!!! Unbelievable!

Now I understand that this is BUG related to something that they do wrong inside Init flight screen and with specific selection with options there hmmmmm…

Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes not. It’s a hit and miss, like before the patch.

If you are finding live weather is (still) not working then please vote in this thread: Live weather and live traffic not working?

If you wish to continue discussing weather related issues then please use the official discussion thread Live Weather Reports and Discussion

It really helps the community to keep related topics together.