No Online Traffic / No Live Traffic

I had a Message in the XBox app on the left side of your profilname, if you open the Message you will be informed for the update. if you klick on you were redirektet to the MS Stor and the Update start.

I have checkt the FS after ther update and reboot…

No online Traffic for me and no Airport information about traffic. i test this on Miami Orlando an JFK.
Sorry

yep, no traffic on steam edition

I’m on Steam and I lost Live Traffic around the same time it started getting reported on the Board.

Also - this Zendesk KB article notes even Steam Users need Gaming Services and XBox app. I had it installed long ago along with XBox Game Bar, and the one time I uninstalled it all thinking I didn’t need it, every time I launched the sim and went to Marketplace for example, the sim threw a pop-up error saying I needed an app to handle Overlays, which turned out to be Game Bar.

2 Likes

I got nothing. Even searching Google for xbox app with that version number doesn’t show any relevant results. I dunno.

Very strange :thinking:

Same here. I ran over to check my XBox and Store installations, no updates pending.

OK was just making sure - you guys are more of an expert than me. But yes, something has definitely been turned off or stopped working from a live traffic standpoint. Way too many of us confirming it. Hopefully Asobo can resolve soon.

I am on Windows Store, BTW, and went to my Windows Store and had no updates, for what its worth.

I’m no expert. :slightly_smiling_face: Just an end-user. And I’m wincing at the idea that I’m now subject to the same experience of having to keep up XBox, Store and Game Bar updates.

2 Likes

Tried uninstalling Xbox app then re-installing.
No change, still on old version 2109.1001.8.0

Folks, from a personal use view, I’d hold off making any software changes to XBox related apps or Gaming Services. Let’s see what Dev Team comes back with. I’ll update the CMs with the latest status; that only one user out of us so far has managed to pull an XBox update.

1 Like

Thanks @CasualClick - we appreciate you!

Here again in detail to Update XBox App:

The XBox app update cannot be found in the MS store!

You have to open the XBox app (for me it opens automatically after booting because it is in autostart) To the left of the username (above) is this small message bell, which has a small green dot when there are messages!

If you click on it, a window opens on the right that spans the entire length of the screen. I got the message “It’s time for an update” Click on it and the MS Stor opens and the update is displayed.

Here you have to start the update on the right because it was paused when opening.
Then the update was installed and then displayed with the version number as just updated in the MS Stor!

I hope I was able to help you.

Been flying for the last couple of days and thought it was strange that there was nothing else going on on ATC. Glad it’s not just my settings as i was beginning to tear my hair out in frustration.

I’m a Steam user and don’t see any real world traffic in game or on world map.

I have Xbox app 2019.1001.8.0 with no ability to update to a new version. No updates available in Steam either.

Nope, no notifications for me to be able to update. Just checked having seen your post just after i posted.

So for any new people to this thread, live traffic is not working and our community team has notified Asobo. Stay tuned.

I’m just wondering if it could be that this update is time zone dependent because of possible server loads ??? I updated it from Germany!

what new products have Asobo/microsoft released do name them

Could you also check what version Gaming Services you have currently please? I’d like to include that with the update to the CMs. Thanks.

@CasualClick

Very clear my FS computer, only the most necessary

My apology I meant the in- game 3rd party products.