No such buildings in Barcelona

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

We do not have such big buildings in Barcelona…something is wrong

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

I do not enter Devmode

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly north from LEBL and you will see them. They’re in the port, that is very near the airport.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Non relevant. HP Omen NVidia 4070Ti

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

City Update VII: European Cities. I take off often from Barcelona because it’s my city and I had not seen that before.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

haha… thats funny…
the version of barcelona thats on the WORLD update for spain looks pretty good… i havent tried the city update version as of yet

Hello @VillaJota,

I suspect you may have a mod/addon that is causing this issue. I just took a screenshot from the same location, and I’m not seeing these structures.

The LNG ship from your image isn’t visible in mine (I have both the Iberia World Update and the new City Update installed), so maybe find what mod you have which is adding that and test with it disabled.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

1 Like

Also not seeing that issue with Barcelona. Looks very nice here!
Regards

I think your forgot to “buy” the City Update in the Marktplace, looked like that for me too before I remembered that you have to get it there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the rest of the city is fantastic, but after renaming my Community folder and rebuilding the dynamic cache the ship in the port is gone but the 2001-like monolites are still there…

And now this is weirder: my City Update VII has somehow disappeared and now I see the splash windows of the Caribbean update… Not even the Dune activities… Also the cranes in the port look much uglier than before. Maybe the CU VII has not applied correctly?

Hello @VillaJota,

It is quite probable that you have an addon causing an incompatibility issue with the new scenery. I just checked again and am not seeing the monoliths from your screenshot above, and all the port cranes look normal to me.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

Yes! Thanks @GeeStoerty, that was the point. I thought that updating was all I needed. Now the monolites have disappeared and the cranes in the port look great.

Really fantastic work :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Had the same thing. It was solved for me by switching from dx12 back to dx11. Just a thought.

Anyone seeing this?? At the cathedrale?

No, just flew there a few minutes ago, looked fine to me.
Best try deleting the ingame rolling cache, the DirectX cache and graphics driver shader cache, if not already done.

The only defect I can see in the sim is that the cathedral is already finished XD XD. It won’t be finished before 2027, I’m afraid. This is how it looks like right now:

Anyway is a nice view

2 Likes

I can confirm that there is a big bug in Barcelona harbor when Photogrammetry is OFF.

(No mod - Community folder Empty).

Yes

Extremely high buildings appear in Barcelona harbor when Photogrammetry is Off

You obviously didn’t read this post entirely.You have to download the update in the Market Place, too.

I did it, of course.
Don’t you see these buidings when photogrammetry is off ?
Thanks for your help !!

Yes

Spawned at El Prat, Barcelona (LEBL). Switched to drone cam, increased elevation & rotated to view port area (see screenshot)
…
Partial Specs & current settings:
Build: SU15 (v1.37.19.0)
3rd-Party Addons: None, Community Addons: None
i7-12700K (No overclocking or undervolting), 32 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 CL40, Intel Arc 770 (16GB, v31.0.101.5445).
Graphics Tab: Full Screen 3840 x 2160 TAA, Render resolution - 100, AMD Fidelity - 150, VSync - On, FRL - 33% MRR (120 Hz), HDR10 - On, DX12B, TLOD @ 400, OLD @ 200, Motion Blur - Off, Other settings - all Ultra (Water Waves & Glass Cockpit Refresh Rate @ High).
Data Tab: Data Connection: Options - On except Photogrammetry is Off; Data Limit - Off, Bandwidth - Unlimited, Rolling Cache - Off
Developers Tab: Developer Mode - Off
MSFS Version: MS-Store, Standard, plus All World and City Updates

Sorry, I never ever flew without photogrammetry.

Scott

Solved with this little addon, search barcelona in flightsim.to and look for [FIXED BY Asobo] Removal of monolith near LEBL (Barcelona)

Bye,

1 Like

Thank you so much !!