North Sea Industry

I was just clarifying the point about it having a record amount polygons for a scenery. But kudos for adding a very complex model and well done to Asobo for making an engine that allows it :clap: . There really are some beautiful sceneries out there now. I remember when complex models were seen as a negative point for perrormance reasons but it’s great that we get to enjoy them in this way.

I cant see any mention of the north sea package on the list. Do you think it will come on Xbox still? It will be great for the helicopters we got.

1 Like

Obviously you probably know by now it’s on Xbox. Question for others though: I can’t find the crew launch (usable boat) is it not on Xbox version?

I found it in the aircraft selection menu (series x.) Select anywhere over water to spawn in.

Really? That’s really surprising. I can’t find it on series x myself. I searched for “crew” and there was nothing. On pc this finds the boat.

Edit: the next day (today) i started the sim and itt was there. I’ve never had an aircraft not appear until restart before and i did actually restart yesterday to 3 if that would fix it but it didn’t.

Hi graspee, yes i did thank you for your reply. I haven’t got it yet due to I’m away from home until the end of September. Hopefully i’ll get it then.