Not a word on the log book /packages missing issue in the WU release notes!

So many people having issues, and not a word mentioned on it as far as I can see…

This issue seems to be server based and most likely the root cause is still not known for those users that are affected. So, no, it’s not “unbelievable”…

Have you updated to the latest version yet?

Yet the Community Manager is making comments to the effect that it is fixed in this update. Left Hand, meet Right Hand; you really should get to know each other better.

2 Likes

The problem might well have been caused by them running the beta alongside the current version.

I don’t like the thought, but they might have realised that early on, and decided to just do nothing until the beta goes live, thereby bringing all of the version numbers back into sync.

The Packages out of Date error should be resolved with today’s update. The logbook hours disappearing is still being investigated as noted before.

I am also allowing the devs to speak on this subject during the Q&A today - not sure if they will be able to say much more either but we know it is a frustrating issue and can assure you we are taking it seriously.

7 Likes