Not Much Going On At Airport?

To be 100% sure, I just renamed my community folder and testing again to ensure nothing else was skewing the results.

Some kind soul flagged my earlier post. Perhaps they would have the courtesy to say why.

Moderators, please look at the post and unflag it…unless it is wrong to express an honest opinion of course.

Looks like same issue as last time.

Cleaned out community folder, re-launched and now sitting at an empty airport. This is what I saw previously, took 20-30 minutes to see stuff start to show up and move.

I’ll let it sit and take a look in a bit.

These are the mods that were installed;

FlyByWire A32NX
JPLogistics C152
Global AI Ship Traffic MSFS V2
Enahnced Ground Vehicles
Yet Another Ground Marks Fix
Toolbar Pushback
Easy Airlines + Aircraft Matching With Default Live Traffic
Static AI - North America

Interestingly enough…

After removing the community folder I can’t get live flights to show up whatsoever. The airport has been desserted aside from other simmers.

Wondering if it’s something in this add-on

Easy Airlines + Aircraft Matching With Default Live Traffic

That seems to make it work?

Yep, That did it.

As soon as I added the mod back (Easy Airlines + Aircraft Matching With Default Live Traffic) I popped back into O’Hare and YYZ and live traffic was there with nameplates and lights.

Without the add on, I couldn’t see any live traffic.

Confirmed by nameplate one was a SkyWest flight inbound to O’Hare the other a Westjet flight outbound of YYZ.

Guess it’s still “broken” but if you use that Mod, it seems good!

Just to be sure, does this include traffic leaving as well? So pushback at the gate and departing?

Isn’t that Multiplayer Traffic and not Real Time Live Traffic?

No, it’s not multiplayer traffic as I watched the flights on Flightradar.

Also just did a test in Timmins (CYTS) no one multiplayer is flying up here lol and watched a ThunderAir and AirCreebec flight come in.

Although they dissapear as soon as the land and come down the runway.

Haven’t watched and pushback but did watch a departure.

Odd. Most everyone else is not seeing light on live traffic.

Keep in mind, I only see live traffic and lights when using this mod.

(Easy Airlines + Aircraft Matching With Default Live Traffic)

If I remove it, I don’t even see live traffic! I hear it on the radio, but never actually see it. I tested this earlier today, with and without mod.

Soon as I put it back, live traffic was popping in and lit up.

I got on last night here in New Zealand and must admit I saw about 5 heavy aircraft landings at Heathrow after a long absence of traffic of any kind but didn’t see any departures during my half-hour online.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.