Not Receiving Fire and Ice / Anemoi Achievements on Xbox Series X

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I completed the Balkans bush trip without navigational assistance and I was not rewarded with the achievement.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly the entire bush trip without using navigational assistance.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Referencing this here, as it came up during the beta, too.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bush-trip-achievment-not-unlocking/539668

We have the exact same problem.
Nevada, where I was able to get the achievements.
MISSIONS/ACTIVITIES folder and the save data was recorded, but not Balkan.
However, the Bushtrip page shows 100% complete.

1 Like

Yes

Same as mentioned, completed with no nav aids and not received achievement.

1 Like

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes / N/A

Brief description of the issue:

Completed the whole Patagonia Bush Trip multiple times. Always shows 100%. No issue with legs not completing / closing out after landing. No ā€˜Back On Trackā€™ used.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

IMG_1509
IMG_1510

IMG_1513

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Tried returning to main menu between legs and continuing through the whole thingā€“neither worked. Tried re-flying last leg. Tried deleting all of my game user data (!). Tried reinstalling game multiple times. Tried entire bush trip with and without AP. Tried hitting all / and none waypoints. Nothing works. No achievement! All flown in SU10.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU10

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=ā€œTopic_templateā€]

Voted. Achievements in general need attention.

4 Likes

Same for me. Never used Back on Track and achievement at zero. Mostly flown with SU10 on Beta.

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes! Try to get others onboard if you can. Did any of yā€™all try Balkans Trip? Iā€™m halfway through nowā€¦ also, what do you do if you crash? Restart Leg? Restart from Waypoint? Restart whole trip?

3 Likes

Balkans was my first bush trip, over a year ago. I did not crash so I canā€™t tell you. For the progression, I suggest you go look at the percentage in the achievements as you complete the legs. It should go up proportionally.

4 Likes

Pls update when you finish Balkans. Fingers crossed it works

2 Likes

Finished Balkans. No diceā€¦ same thing.

1 Like

Seems like SU10 broke the Bush Trip Achievements. :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

The same. I did Balkan trip last week, and finished Patagonia last night - nothing. Everything is quite broken in this game for xbox users.
Even flight time has stopped counting after ā€œupdate 10ā€. I did two bush trips and two flights for ā€œjack of all planesā€ achievement. Itā€™s been XX hours of flight time, but ā€œcentury clubā€ tracker is still at 98% as it was before. And donā€™t even get me started on landing challengesā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s so bad. Iā€™ve been grinding Achievements since Xbox launch and was lucky enough to somehow get them done (other than Decathlon which is impossible for any Xbox user who wasnā€™t able to double-dip events in betas with a PC using their Xbox profile), but I genuinely feel for everyone else on Xbox trying and failing, through no fault of their own to get them done. Recent SUs/WUs have broken code that worked after SU5.

Achievements are a CORE part of the title. Anytime an Xbox title ships, it should have working Achievements. Itā€™s literally required by Microsoft by any publisher that sells games on the Xbox platform. Of all the titles out there, youā€™d think a flagship, 40 year old franchise with the Microsoft name would lead by example, but thatā€™s sadly not the case.

We shouldnā€™t need to beg the devs. We should need to log bug reports for a year and a half. We shouldnā€™t need wishlist items. Zendesk is useless and only points us back to the forums OR says ā€œitā€™s been fixed.ā€

Asobo needs to step up and fix the broken code that shipped at launch. At the very least, they could acknowledge the issues and commit to reviewing and fixing within a reasonable time period. So far that hasnā€™t happened and itā€™s disappointing to say the least.

I hope the influx of new users will be enough to finally get dev attention so these can finally be fixed. The number of new users reporting these issues weā€™ve been talking about for a year and a half now gives me some hope. Then again, they might just turn the sim off and move on.

7 Likes

I couldnā€™t have said it better myself.

It is totally annoying and frustrating.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s so much they are addingā€”just seems reasonable to make sure everything thatā€™s already there actually works before adding more and more. Like, you have to empty the dishwasher before you run it again, right?

3 Likes

Yes

The Anemoi achievement will not pop when completing Balkans Bush Trip. This is also making the Completionist achievement stick at 96%. When I look at the bush trip it says 100% complete. I have completed all the landing challenges and other bush trips with the associated achievements.

1 Like

Yes.

I completed the Balkans Bush Trip with no navigational assistance, but the achievement didnā€™t unlock. If I go to the Bush Trip menu, the Balkans Bush Trip is indicated as 100% complete. I even have the Completionist achievement but not this one.

N/A

any luck with new update? None hereā€¦

1 Like

Hey @NixonRedgrave , Any luck with new update? None hereā€¦ flew the last leg of Patagonia, nothing popped up. Happy flying!

1 Like