November 2nd, 2023 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

2 Likes

Any reason the FSR500 wasn’t released on Xbox this week? Especially when the splash screen promotes it? The dev said in the thread here it was designed to work on console as well. Same thing with the F28 for that matter

8 Likes

What happened to the Fokker F28 on Xbox ?

I managed to buy her on my Xbox Series X but now she is labeled as a PC Only aircraft

Do i still own the aircraft ? Will it be removed from my hangar ?

1 Like

So we get more captain sim and mscenery Roblox stuff?

6 Likes

The FSR500 isn’t on the marketplace, nor is the F28, nor are either of the Seafront Simulations Vessels packages. What happened?

1 Like

Hello @tgbushman,

All of the FSR500, F28, and Seafront Simulations products are showing up for me (I’m on the SU13 release build, not the SU14 beta build, but that shouldn’t make a difference). I took these screenshots just now, 2023-11-02 at 17:40 PT:

Thanks,
MSFS Team

After weeks of getting night sceneries, and cash-grabbing aircraft from dodgy devs, we finally get something worthwhile in the marketplace (the F28) that gets yanked with no explanation. On top of that, an aircraft that says is available (the FSR500) but somehow really isn’t. I’m sure the date is November 2nd, but it feels like April Fools all over again.

4 Likes

Dear god, for us Xbox simmers it looks like those pre-WASM days all over again.

7 Likes

I know that I might be asking this very early, but I’d appreciate it if Jorg could address this problem during the last Dev Q&A for 2023. We need to get on a better path for the marketplace going into 2024. It can’t be acceptable anymore.

10 Likes

Here are screen shots I just took of the marketplace on my Xbox. No F28 or FSR500 to be seen.

Hello @UncleBSim,

According to today’s dev blog, neither of those planes were released for Xbox.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

The F28 was, briefly, but I’m looking at the welcome screen on my Xbox and it says the FSR500 is now available. I suppose if it’s PC only, it seems misleading to see something like that on my Xbox.

5 Likes

Huh. Thats funny, i bought the F-28 when it was briefly was available on xbox. Someone must have messed up…

The question is, what would happen now? Would the people on xbox who were lucky enough to buy it on xbox before it was removed from xbox, continue to use it, or would they be forced to give up the aircraft and possibly get a refund?

1 Like

wow…finally all 3 french airbases from miltech simulations available on xbox.
but we need a discount for all three in one package.

Did it download and actually work?

Yes, she works and flies.

2 Likes

Kinda like the DC-6 situation way back when.

Yes. Presumably of you reinstall the game you’ll lose access to it.

Hi SeedyL3205

The F28 was briefly available on the Xbox marketplace before being removed from the Xbox marketplace, i bought the F28 will i still be able to use the aircraft or will it be taken away from me ?

Hi,

It’s good to see the regression bug for assistance settings being fixed during this beta, but what about the regression bugs from past betas that still exist today?

I simply do not understand the development strategy at play here, those older bugs simply must take priority as soon as they are identified, so why do they not?

Never in my decades of gaming software development have I seen such a path of development, it’s quite baffling.

Thanks

5 Likes