Now if I had one guess about the upcoming World Update X

What might be neat (not saying I expect it to happen) is an integration of the truck and train simulation franchises into the MSFS world. Those games would get better scenery and we’d get better landmarks (highways and railroads). A lot of the places I fly don’t have roads or railroads represented beyond a line in the graphics on the side of a hill/mountain. It’d be nice to see some improvement in that regard.

1 Like

What time should the update be available?

I think usually they have been available 4pm UK (ie 2 hours ago) - so I have no idea on this one !

People have the wrong idea. The world update isn’t coming out today. And it wasn’t meant to be announced on Sunday either. On the development update, it clearly said that World Update X is “TBA” (to be announced) on the 14th June, which is today. So expect only an announcement today I guess.

1 Like

s that a World Update coming out next Tuesday on the Roadmap? Yep! Details soon…

Coming out it said so let’s see :+1:

FYI, this is the roadmap. TBA, to be announced, 6/14:

here we go

It is… The US

1 Like

And a Beechcraft

a world update must be coming today, future dates show no mention until WU 11 in Sept. The ( ) must mean the day its coming out, so i guess its late

It’s the USA… AGAIN… 2 world updates for the US…

the update is the USA? that’s awesome because i think the maps are in big need of an overhaul…USA looks like ■■■■ compared to the updates to the rest of Europe etc in my opinion

2 Likes

World Update X is now confirmed to be the USA and has been released. It would now be best to continue in any of the relevant topics or the discussion here:

Thank you.