NOW RELEASED - Shorts Sd3-30 / Sd3-60 and Sherpa project from Blackbox

I’m trying get it to work (applicable functionality) with my, FlightSimBuilder, interface… via Spad

Thanks, I’m not really up to speed on using Twitch. Hopefully BBS can post a list.

In particular I’m interested in whether Time Air and Pacific Coastal are included.

Time air is included, yes.

1 Like

Thank you for that

1 Like

Time Air yes
Pacific Coastal no ( But added to our future paint list )

1 Like

Sorry what I mean is the reg, eg… G-ABCD doesn’t show on the fuselage. Thanks.

Looks amazing!

Will be buying this “butter face” as soon as it hits the Marketplace. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well these Reg numbers are assigned in the aircraft config so Unless there is something you changed in your options they should show up
Make sure of the following

Was there supposed to be 2 Time Air liveries?

Correct - I don’t have a controller for a tiller so I don’t have it assigned. I suppose I could overlap it onto the rudder axis. Thanks for clarifying this!

It was the show tail number option, it was off. D’oh!
I Guess I was thrown as most addons liveries have the reg painted on the livery, so its never been an issue before!
thanks,

1 Like

AvAngel has it, and she’s quite complimentary.

2 Likes

Very fair review but I think she might want to study the Manual a little LOL

1 Like

Are there plans to release this on other marketplaces? Just Flight, Orbx, SimMarket, flightsim.to, Aerosoft or MS ingame marketplace?

Thx, now it’s works fine!

No,
we are completely independent and will release only on MSFS Marketplace and our own Web Store

3 Likes

But that’s her whole thing, she never reads the manuals. She just jumps in and goes for it like gamers (as opposed to simmers) do - that gives us a really useful ‘casual player’ look at things and highlights the bits that aren’t intuitive. I’m actually surprised she did it, I think the most complex plane she’s looked at so far is the DC3, this one must have really grabbed her attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder why no one is making liveries for this thing. Pilots Dash got like 20 already from all around the world. Meanwhile there is exactly 0 on fsto for the Shorts despite it being released more than 72 hours ago

1 Like

Have made an initial ini file for GSX to use ground services on the 360. Has ICAO code to match Simbrief, GPU parked in a good spot, baggage loading (front only), passengers boarding via embedded stairs, and refueling. For the latter I just went with the underwing setup that GSX uses, although I am aware that apparently the filler cap on the real thing would be at the rear of the right landing gear wheel housing?

Instructions:

Look for your “virtuali/Airplanes” folder, and inside that make a new one called “BlackBox-Shorts-Regional-360-Pax”.

Cut and paste the text below into Notepad or other suitable editor, and then save it as a plain text file called “gsx.cfg” (but see note in inverted commas about square brackets first).

Copy that file into the folder you made.

Should do it once you restart GSX/Couatl. If the cut and paste doesn’t work, perhaps the values will help you make your own profile at least.

[aircraft]
icaotype = sh36
parkingbrakestest =
nosegear = 5.71
refueling = 1
battery = 1
pushbackraise = 0
pushbackdummyevent = 0
pushbackcheckengines = 1
iscargo = 0
trafficcones = 0
preferredexit = 0
wingrootpos = 1.14 -1.12 2.51
wingtippos = 11.05 -0.19 2.51
fuelpos = 8.49 -0.37 2.50
waterpos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
lavatorypos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
gpupos = 1.53 5.87 -0.29
bypasspinpos = 0.00 6.08 -0.75
engine1pos = -3.18 1.83 2.03
engine2pos = 3.18 1.83 2.03
engine3pos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
engine4pos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
engine5pos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
engine6pos = 0.00 0.00 0.00
paxseatspos = “this bit here should be two square brackets, forum won’t show it”

[exit1]
pos = -1.12 -4.55 -0.21 -1.00
code = 0
embeddedStair = -1.27 -4.61 -0.25 -2.12 -4.54 -1.10

[exit2]
remove = 1

[exit3]
remove = 1

[exit4]
remove = 1

[service1]
remove = 1

[service2]
remove = 1

[cargo1]
pos = -0.75 6.99 -0.34 0.00
code = 0
embeddedStair = 0
uldcode = BELT

[cargo2]
remove = 1

[cargomain]
remove = 1

The demo shots are at the Short’s sort-of-home of Belfast (EGAA in Pyreegue’s excellent rendition with official GSX profile and walk-in gates). Sorry about the out-of-place QFA livery - that was simply the variant I mucked around with for my Axis&Ohs setup, as I will fly it a lot (the Tiwi croc paint job on the 330 also makes me very happy). Not sure what’s up with the Gill seats in the Qantas interior though…

Enjoy!

2 Likes