Nvidia DLSS support

As I said I’m not an expert and if but if you know how it works, why not explain this or provide a link to a description?

For some reason you instead just felt the need to point out that I’m wrong and I have no problem with that, even though I don’t think it really adds anything to the topic. But what I do have some issues with is the fact that you also had to do it in such a bullying tone. Are you always like that when people around you say something wrong? Or are you one if those that have no problem bullying people on forums like this but wouldn’t dare even questioning anyone IRL? I don’t know what you call them where you’re from, but here we call them “trolls”.

Before I posted my comment I wanted to make sure my understanding of how DLSS works was correct, so I searched for information and came across a very informative interview on the tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DPRt3AcUEY

The guy seems to know what he’s talking about and he explains how the developers send pre-release versions of their games to NVidia who then use it to train the AI (neural network). He may be wrong and/or I may have misinterpreted it, so if you know how it REALLY works I suggest you spill it out and enlighten us.

6 Likes