NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 537.58 Discussion

Please use this thread to discuss the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver version 537.58

Download GeForce Game Ready Driver | 537.58 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA

Release notes:

Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology. This includes the launch of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta, Forza Motorsport, and Lords of the Fallen.

Fixed Gaming Bugs

• Add Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass application profile for Lies of P [4290286]

Fixed General Bugs

• [GeForce RTX 4060] GPU monitoring utilities reporting incorrect idle power usage [4186490]
  • Increased DPC latency may be observed when GPU is connected over HDMI 2.1 FRL at 10bpc/12bpc [4253581]
7 Likes

the new driver version is currently only available as an English version, but will certainly be released in German soon… :blush:

Language Deutsch - available

2 Likes

I am testing now. So far no issues on an RTX4080

4 Likes

Any test done with 3XXX-series? =) Are you using HAGS or/and Gamemode?

Screen flickering and flashes with bloom on. Going back to 536.99

Did anyone have issues with MSFS CTDing on the initial load with the previous driver?

1 Like

I have this too and didn’t install this driver yet, so it’s not caused by It.

This happens sometimes! Try it again, and it will work!

Yes, I had a CTD on the first loading of the sim right after updating to the new driver yesterday. However after I restarted the sim I did not get a CTD again. The driver does not seem to change much compared to the previous one.

1 Like

I reverted back from this one. MSFS freezes when out of focus. After reverting I can alt-tab again without freezing. 4070ti.

What driver are you using? I get flickering with any driver newer than 536.99 with bloom on. No flickering with 536.99 or earlier with bloom on.

3060Ti - I might have worse performance, than with earlier versions. More stutter nere ground I think. If this is caused by the new driver or not, I can’t really tell. So many different factors in the background.

Nearly the same for me, first flight load 172 EGLL frozen (not CTD) while loading - restarted, works fine.

1 Like

The cleaned driver from Guru3D

4 Likes

When can I NOT use this clean driver? Whats missing from it? =)

I’m using 537.13. The flashes with bloom ON I have for a long time with other drivers, just the screen flickering is new for me with 537.13. Thought this one would fix it, but didn’t try it yet.

1 Like

So far so good - no CTD, stutter free.
i913900K, 32GB DDR5 7200, RTX 4090 2K

2 Likes

I’m experiencing some performance issues trough out all games

I’d started to get problems with various things whilst trying to get my Pico 4 to work after it’s own update There was also an update on the Virtual Desktop application. When I still couldn’t get it to play I checked to see that there was this new driver so installed it - and all my problems went away! In fact the VR experience showed some improvements although 2D didn’t appear to be affected.

Seems nowadays every developer has to upgrade their work every time there is an upgrade somewhere else. What a nightmare!