OAT of 248 C ?! (Impacts negatively on aircraft performance and autopilot function)

@N6722C
Nope… sorry… no timeline given…not reasonable…im sorry to say that…

Think play hero pls go somewhere else…

Asobo need to put in a quick fix at least for the temp bug ASAP…yes…and to the live version…it getting bad…it get now affect even if flying at 3000-4000…and there is no timeline on fix…

Weird stuff

Did EHAM - LFBD with no issue and now the return flight with no issue

Live weather loaded on map screen … cruizing FL 380 and now 370

Europe server

The randomness nature of the bug yet affect many is where the biggest problem is with this bug. You just dont know when, where and at what level it will struck, and if it struck it quite impossible to complete the flight…hence the urgency for a fix at least for this bug to be push inti the live version, not the beta version.

The way I use to avoid this problem never fails… Enjoying a flight at 38,000’ no worries.

1 Like

True. I wanted to join to test the BETA. But, I backed off after noticing the risk that we would have to full reinstall later when getting back to normal version.

all good here, couple of hours ago ENBR-EPWA and no issues

Took a quick spin in the A320 tonight up to FL350 in live weather and the OAT behaved itself all the way up. Have they fixed it now?

I don’t feel like a 2nd class citizen any more. Thanks, Microsoft & Asobo, for opening the “flight” to Steam users.

(Of course we should’ve gotten a hotfix, but access to the beta is better than having to work around the SU7 issues until the next regular update in 2022.)

The irony is that even without joining the public beta, it feels like we’re playing a beta at times.

6 Likes

So yesterday two flights without any issues and today as well, so far.
Just to come back to topic …

Pre-Alpha you mean.

1 Like

As soon as I take-off in live-weather, the temperature spikes up massively, killing all engines right after take-off.

Asobo solar flares are back. I had to abort a 4-hour flight because of such nonsense.

Same problem here. Asobo or the weather service they use for the flight simulator screwed up again. The problems never end.

I was hoping Unreal Wx had an update so I could use that instead of the stock wx, oh well…

I may not know the programming language of MSFS, but being a coder, I know that there can be a maximum value set w.r.t. the altitude. NO idea how hard can it be.

I’ve found that a previous workaround still works for me. Set the weather to preset clear sky when in the world map. After spawning switch to live weather and then I have no temperature spikes.

2 Likes

Guys – It’s been fixed in the Beta, and should therefore be in the forthcoming Hot-Fix. It really is not an issue going forward.

the BIG question is, when is the Hot-Fix going to be released ?
(assuming there is one before SU8)

Given their recent update about how they are still trying hard to fix how the weather and transitions look, maybe it won’t be before Christmas.