Low Latency Mode:ultra
Power management:Prefer max
Texture filtering - antisopric:on
Text filtering - qualiy - high performance
Text filtering - Triliniear: on
Threaded opt: On
Vertical sync: Fast
VR Pre-rendered: Use the 3d application settings

The big difference is rolling back to the older Nvidia driver! Using the latest driver loses you 10fps!

Oculus tray tool settings
Super Sampling:1.2
Default ASW Mode:Off
Adaptive GPU:On

I can push render scaling up to around 120 in the SIM settings before fps drops to below 30

The glass cockpit refresh also makes a difference - Set this to HIGH
Window size makes no difference for me.

Message deleted

1 Like

And just like that 10fps gone!

Madeira Airport 30fps vs Kennedy Intl 20fps on the ground not moving!

Interesting…

As soon as the focus is lost from MFS to another application in Windows that’s another lost 10FPS straight away!

How do you get to change the last Nvidia setting?
Virtual Reality - Variable rate supersampling is greyed out for me and it says not supported for this application.

Not that it matters that much. No matter what I do, what setting I change, the in cockpit stutter or jitter just does not go away. I am giving up.

Bei mir ist das stottern weg, aber nicht mit diesen Einstellungen hier

welche Einstellungen hast du ?
which settings do you have ?

Werde ich heute Abend mal schicken.
ich bin am ĂĽberlegen komplett auf vr zu wechseln weil es wirklich gut funktioniert und ich mein navigraph chart und streamdeck per ovrtoolkit einblenden lassen kann und somit habe ich alles was mir beim Fliegen wichtig ist in vr

Message deleted

Finally , I get 22 to 30 fps at KJFK (New York) and over Manhattan after I did set Asynchronous Spacewarp (ASW) to “Force 45 fps, ASW disabled” in Oculus Debug Tool !!
Fs2020 set in ULTRA mode is finally smooth at 90 Hz with my 2080 Ti config !

You can get FPS higher tweaking those settings. I was over 30fps using a 2060… check my thread.

I have a 9700K at 4.9 Ghz, and a 3070. Medium - High settings. As soon as I go near Manhattan (or any major metro), I am limited by MainThread and FPS is locked to 10FPS. Did you have a way around this?

thanks.

Have you apply this settings guide : ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.