[OFFICIAL] Community Fly-in Event: Vancouver Island

Ooh, great!

Convenient from my current MSFS location (3W5 - Concrete) :slight_smile:

My birthday is 3rd September, which is today here (YSCB) but it will still be the 3rd on your server for the flight - nice pressie!

It will also be a good work out for my 65th birthday present to myself - a 3090 ||-)

I hope to use VR - does that change anything?

8 Likes

Can’t wait will be attending today.

3 Likes

This seems like so much fun, hope i can make it this time. Last time i confused the timezones and came in just as it was finished lol

4 Likes

Nice, now im envious, happy birthday and enjoy that nice present :partying_face:

2 Likes

I hope Microsoft / Asobo will make this possible in the future, they could easily use One Drive for this, would sure make a great option to have.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to it, but I guess I just joined the CTD club. The loading screen gets just past the ‘checking for updates’ notice, then crashes.

1 Like

These guys are in so much trouble.

3 Likes

One of the best things about these fly-ins is seeing everyone fly together.

11 Likes

Wish I could make it!

I’ve flown over the San Juan Islands, but never into Canada, except in MSFS.

2 Likes

Another great fly-in, with some fantastic scenery as usual. Many thanks to the hosts and guests for keeping us company throughout the flight. Hopefully we can get a formal introduction to InkQuest too, she seems really nice!

9 Likes

Thanks for another Friday fun Flying everyone, have an awesome weekend.

6 Likes

Took me until we arrived at Victoria before I realised I had left Bing map data and photogramatry off after troubleshooting an issue last week but I think the sim did a great job anyway.

8 Likes

Thanks for joining us everyone! :canada:

9 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Another great fly-in, thanks again! Really feels like a multiplayer game during these events!

6 Likes

Just chilling…

Aaaaaaaaand he’s back for round 2…

This guy is doing it on purpose… can’t find a single clip without him :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Unfortunately and sadly enough :cry: I was so hoping and ready for this my very first and special Fly-In but something came up earlier and I thought I still could make it, but not.

Looks like you all had an amazing event, congratulations ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can only ask and hope for a similar event soon :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Me (in the WW2 bomber livery) and the gang, ready to take off! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can only ask and hope for a similar event soon

We do these Community Fly-ins every Friday! I can’t promise we’ll visit Vancouver Island again anytime soon because we purposely like to vary where in the world we fly, but you can be sure that every flight plan will be enjoyable and showcase some beautiful scenery!

3 Likes