[OFFICIAL] Community Fly-in this Thursday - Tour de Alps

Hope ASOBO will provide HD MESH for that area so it’ll be really immersive… :wink:

1 Like

I’ll try to be there as well! This could be fun! Thanks for organizing such an event!

My son and I will both be joining you guys on this community fly-in :slightly_smiling_face:

I think one is not supposed to use real time? Because 18Z should be kind of dark in that region
Sunset ist 18.12 UTC

2 Likes

Will be there in time. Looking forward to a overcrowded runway :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’ll be there. I have to put my little boy to bed at 19:30 GMT but I’ll load the flight plan, 120kts and autopilot at FL080. See ya’ll in the Alps!

I’d love to be there, one of my favourite areas in the sim, but it’s from 1am for me! So I spent all afternoon flying around tiny altisurfaces from Huez and south. You guys will love this flight. Enjoy!

I will be there! Looking forward to the trip.

When does this start? I thought it should have started 10 minutes ago.

Nope. Starts in 50min :slight_smile:

Nice! I’d rather be early :smiley:

I was thinking the same thing. If the setting is Live weather, it will be dark most of the flight.

But is it not possible to use live weather but set the clock back in time?

On the Discord there is now a channel open called “Community Fly In”

We will be going live shortly. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to fly with you all!

3 Likes

Is it in the MultiPlayer section? I don’t see that heading anywhere.

I don’t see anyone on the tarmac that we see in the twitch stream !?
Does anyone know how to connect, do we need FE Events client ?

Nowhere any instruction in Community Fly-In : I think the event hosts guess everybody know how to perform steps ? This is my first time on such situation, technical requirements for this part of enjoyment doesn’t seems obvious to me at least

Just CTDd now during the fly-in :sob:

I’ve seen anyone in https://events.flighttracker.tech/ including myself
however not anybody in the Simulator around me and I see in the Twitch stream I’m not present with Callsign in any nameplate