Official Discussion: April 21st, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

[BLOG] April 21st, 2022 Development Update - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

1 Like

Is the Embraer 190 worth a look I wonder?

Check for reviews of their earlier 170. Spoiler, not well received. There’s a forum thread on here.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw the reviews. I was kind of hoping for something magical with the new version!

I own the 170/175 and honestly? I have given up on them so I haven’t even tried the new update to see if it’s better. My hopes are… well… they don’t exist. :wink: I have written them off as something super cheap that also delivers in spades on the “super cheap” factor - as in, nothing works quite as it ought to.

3 Likes

I also have plenty of real life travels Chicago-NYC or Boston on the ERJ. Seems like a good bird. Shame this implementation is so lackluster.

Like to see some reviews on the ryanair mission pack the interior looks awesome would love an easyjet one. Just wondering with regards to in flight announcements as stated and also we can use other liverys

1 Like

Care to share a link? What mission pack? What interior looks awesome? :wink: What announcements???

1 Like

Ah. It’s a PerfectFlight thing. OK… not my thing. I don’t see how that’s different from simply flying the known routes.

1 Like

The interior of the plane looks awesome with the ryanair seats just a pity its ryanair would love an easyjet one

1 Like

Is it a cabin thing? It’s using a standard A320, right? If I never venture into the cabin, it doesn’t make any difference, right? I am just thinking that most of the “features” listed are actually standard MSFS features.

1 Like

Just the cockpit I think

Ja. :wink: That’s just immersion/new seats for those who dig it.
I can just plan my own. Eh. I can see how some might dig it, it’s just not a product for me.

1 Like

Same for me although if they was easyjet seats I may be interested just saying :wink:

Oh lovely :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Like… the EasyJet seats will make you ecstatic? :wink: How often do you look at them anyway?

1 Like

I don’t I pretty much fly external views :joy::rofl:

You know… There is a product with announcements and all… and even a passenger satisfaction rating. TFDI Pax, I think? I think that is more immersive than seats. And you can use it in ANY aircraft.

1 Like

Oh you are one of THOSE. :wink: No worries, I don’t judge… (That’s a LIE!!!)

1 Like