Official Discussion: August 11th, 2022 Dev Update

so why? i mean ,just crtl c and ctrl v ,a dev blog generated,and let’s talk about this weeks update,so, where is the update?if just change some characters in the blog could be an update.so many bugs waiting been fixed,never fixed,wishlist like a paper in some uselss place,the started always stared,not stared always not stared,so what are you Asobo doing?just make this sim more and more funny and beautiful ,never care about the user experience?

2 Likes

Previous dev update they did show up there.

2 Likes

Hadn’t seen that, but it actually makes little sense to me, because it mixes up the “real” bugs with the “beta” bugs. What I mean is: the list is there to get the devs to recognise the long term problems the community believes is most important to fix.

In contrast the bug section in the Beta is there to ferret out bugs with the Beta - and those are bugs the users not in the Beta won’t even have AND which may be resolved by the time the Beta is over.
As I said before: when the Beta is over and the bug is NOT resolved, it should definitely moved into the normal bug section.

11 posts were split to a new topic: Why Has My Road Traffic Disappeared

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.