Official Discussion: August 25th, 2022 Dev Update

Because you can have fun AND be a ‘simmer’ at the same time?

1 Like

I can’t wait for the 11th of Roevember. It’s going to be like an early Xmas.

Hello,
in 1.27.17.0 for me nothing important has changed. :frowning:

Even i hav deinstalled complete and reinstalled starting from SU9 ( 1.26.5.0 )

• My Roadtraffic on the middle Screen is still not moving
  • In the Visual Effects Editor, wheni add a SimVar, i can still only select “meters” as unit
  • Frames still the same
  • stability … we will see

So i dont know what is new in 1.27.17.0 ??
Even i have reported all the Issues … ( i dont know what is that good for when nothing will be fixed )

For me … nothing important
Matthias

Worth watching and reading:

1 Like

Finally! After 17 years, I can make another attempt in rescuing those workers from the burning oil rig!
Wonder if anyone is still alive :rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed there are no many places in current MSFS that have insides, but that makes sense. You don’t fly inside buildings and interiors are expensive. Photo-realistic insides are more modelling work than outsides at >100 feet.

Interior s a matter of design and creative handwork effort. MSFS can show interiors, the rendering can do it, easy… I made below silly parking place for my plane, it is just a blender object with both wands… and part of the texture is transparent. Looking inside, you can see the inside and outside.

A lot is possible. Microsoft could “pack” some country into a game package and add the game graphics as POI into the scenery, like castles, building places, NY inner city, etcetera. Places you can travel in the game… Only thing they copy from MSFS is the LOD and the surrounding location scenery. The interiors, that is the game rooms can be created as POI’s,.

Absolutely. Commercial offspin of MSFS could be huge. The only reason this does not exist yet… is they haven’t provided a documented API for moving objects in MSFS, except storyboard-like animations with objects you upload. Games, or applications like restaurant guides, need more than that. Mixing in videos, or audio, a good render loop…

1 Like

bonjours a tous ,je suis nouveau ,et beaucoup de mal pour venir sur ce forum !je pilote depuis des année et apres une bonne interruption je suis de retour avec le nouveau systeme 2020 sur pc .j’essaye le plus souvent du vol libre sur robin RB400 , mais depuis peu moteur 2400trs ,mais j’ai du mal a decoller avec une vitesse maxi de 80KTS et je plafonne 2000 pieds et donc je decroche a peine decollé ! parfois les commandes ne répondent plus !! étant seul dans ce jeu c’est pas facile d’avoir des idées … merci de vos reponses

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.