Official Discussion: Game of the Year Edition

Regarding the new tutorials will there be any expanded tutorials for the a320 / default 747 to help new simmers?

1 Like

It’s basically the planned SU7 then?

2 Likes

Will ask in tomorrow’s Q&A!

2 Likes

Very nice surprise to wake up to this morning, along with waiting for SU6 in a little while. Thank you!

Once again, DRM the Model is fine, but hopefully the .cfg files will NOT be encoded, so the Community can fix/improve any issues that are controlled by the .cfg files.

Also, since EVERYONE gets these GOTY additions, the reasons for any DRM now is not to protect them from being used if not purchased.

1 Like

Looks like a very nice addition (and for free)! DX12, replay mode, new planes and airports is a big thumbs up from me! :+1:

Looks great, love the news of a wx system update, looking forward to this so great work MSFS team

So will the ‘PREMIUM DELUXE’ version be made into an upgrade for people with the standard version - or soon the GOTY edition, or sticking with the full price tag
 which at the moment has put me off as I feel paying twice is just a No No
 ?

1 Like

Will the replay tool be available to use without dev mode enabled? seems odd place to put the replay tool.

1 Like

For now just Dev Mode. In recent Q&As they mentioned releasing a Beta version, with the intention of making a smoother version of the replay tool later.

4 Likes

So the VoloCity and the other aircraft will be free?

Ok I see thanks for the reply.

Yes that’s correct, everything mentioned in the GOTY article is free for existing users.

8 Likes

I’m going to assume the replay mode won’t be available on console as it’s only available in dev mode. Is this correct?

That’s an awesome news! Never expected it to happen!

Will Stockholm also receive a photogrammetry update?

Love ye.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Great!

New free aircraft are always welcome!

3 Likes

Very cool news!

Could we get clarification on what “dev mode replay” means? Does that mean replay mode will only be available if we enable dev mode? I’d prefer that not to be the case - sounds kind of clunky :confused: very excited for the feature though!

1 Like

They covered it in one of Q&A. It will be cumbersome replay tool that they use for trailers. Not very UX friendly. That’s why it will be available in dev mode only for now.

Jorg will clarify a lot of the “New Features” in the article in a presentation during the Q&A tomorrow. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tell everyone in your team that I love you guys !!! This is amazing news :smiley: