Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

Sometimes windows updates apps in the background. I have had that a few times also. Not sure if it is a setting somewhere.

Did you restart PC/Xbox, go to the store, click three dots right top corner and look for updates. Or open the game icon, three dors next to Play?
Let me know. It should be there.

No update in MS store for me too. (GERMANY)
Never had any problems before with updates.

Thatā€™s weird.

Hi guys, how do i know that the hotfix was successfully installed?

Press when the game is started on alt+enter to enter windowed mode. In the upper left corner you see the current running version.

Press alt+enter again to enter full screen again.

3 Likes

The persisting of Ultra setting was not fixed.

For those who want to reproduce this, hereā€™s howā€¦

You can vote for this in this bug post comment.

5 Likes

You can complain what you want, but without any backing of your claims we can hardly see it as ā€˜truthā€™.

Look at the pictures some posted. Also by people who were disappointed before. Donā€™t they look great?

I donā€™t actually know why you post this in the first place. Who do you think can help you in this way?

7 Likes

I guess you didnā€™t notice my user name :smiley:

Iā€™m sitting at Sydney and it says Iā€™m -1500 ft??? (minus 1500 feet?)

Because it looks like your weather isnā€™t set to SYS 1ā€¦ thatā€™s the switch to the left of Predictive Wind Shear. That needs to be set to the left position to be shown on the Captā€™s ND.

1 Like

me too.
I have refreshed the store many times, but no update yet.

1 Like

did you try and get the update from the Xbox Game app

I tried MS store and XBOX app. Both didnā€™t show me the update :frowning:

Looks like your altimeter is set incorrectly (27.99 is quite low). Try hitting B, or matching it to the barometric pressure in the weather setting menu.

2 Likes

Listen to ATIS as well for current barometric pressure @Buddywoof3669

Thanks for nothing, thanks for taking care about us, still the essential packages missing message, still unable to start a flight from the world map.

Well done !

Try
Where are people downloading the hotfix from? - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Not sure if i have just gotten lucky but i am 3 hours into a 4 hour flight at FL290 in the TBM and so far not a single heavy wind direction change jolt, the wind has changed but nothing that would basically destroy my aircraft, this alone makes me so incredibly happy.

if I recall correctly i got mine from the fly out menu

also reboot your PC

1 Like

Iā€™m very patient so far, but Iā€™d be interested in when to solve the problem with the CRJ that was bought in the marketplace? Since SU4, many users can no longer use this aircraft. It worked perfectly until SU4.